Lost Season 6 - No Spoilers!

gf and i were just talking about how excited and depressed we are. what are we going to watch when its finished?!

gf and i were just talking about how excited and depressed we are. what are we going to watch when its finished?!

Yeah, it's gonna be rough as all hell!!! Gonna have to get the whole series on BD and watch it after it's all over. A tribute!!

Anyone saw the episode 0 aka recap from last season? Is also available on youtube in case you guys missed it, one more day and we ll see episode 1 :)

I just found out the Island is actually on Pandora and all of the people on the Island are actually Avatars!!!!EEK!

Last edited:
not that you lost fans wouldn't know. but lost on blu-ray is yummy good looking. watching the finale right now :drool:

i don't want any slip up's. spoilers can go in another thread.

this is the only thing i'm serious about

lost > all of your lives :squint:

I totally agree!! This isn't something we mess around with people. I'll let that Avatar joke go, JUST THIS ONCE Mr.!! EEK! After that, I don't care how outrageous you think your little spoiler joke is, because this is Lost, Outrageous **** happens. Anything said will f*#@ with my thought process during the show and I will be forced to slowly and methodically torture anyone that in anyway diminishes my Lost viewing experience!!! :squint::flash: