Love, Rosie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #31) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 16, 2016 (Unnumbered) - April 18, 2016 (E1) - May 6, 2016 (E2, E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: Unnumbered - E1 - E2 - E3 HardBox
Price: 799 CZK (Unnumbered) - 699 CZK (E1, E2) - 1499 CZK (E3 HardBox)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, E1 350 numbered copies, E2 350 numbered copies, E3 500 numbered copies
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 CLOSED - E2 CLOSED - E3 HardBox CLOSED

Steelbook:
exterior.jpginterior.jpg

E1:
1.jpeg

slip1.jpg

E2:
2.jpg
slip2.jpg

Hardbox:
hardbox.jpg

Last edited:
I'm surprised the amount of interest showing for this film considering the reviews and it's box office performance
It's not a film I'm interested in as it not a great adaptation of the very good best selling novel the film is based on in my opinion

For those that do like this film enjoy the steelbook and as usual should be another great looking film arena collection release

I usually support films that have been filmed in Ireland and I used to live very close to were Cecilia Ahern’s grew up and lived and her father Bertie
It good to see local people from were you lived and grew up as a child with have a successful creative career be it in writing or acting or music as lot of their growing up is part of what gives them influence to produce creative writing

The film Love Rosie is a film adaptation of the novel Where Rainbows End

LOL :LOL: Still... ? :p If in doubt, buy both! :naughty::whistle:

But seriously, what do you think of E1's lenti @Noodles? That was the clincher for me initially as I wanted a lenti but preferred E2's slip. I think I've made the right choice... :coffee: (I think :giggle:)
I keep thinking I've decided, then I change my mind a minute later. :p

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of lentis... I can take or leave them (if one is included, then cool! If not, then no worries). I love the artwork on the Hardbox, but I don't like this film enough to spend that amount of money on it unfortunately. At the moment I'm trying to decide which has the better goodies, but I like/want both equally lol.

Glad you're happy with your decision mate. I'm positive you won't be disappointed once you receive it! :D

Reactions: harry and Mickle_89
I keep thinking I've decided, then I change my mind a minute later. :p
I know the feeling all too well LOL :hilarious:
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of lentis... I can take or leave them (if one is included, then cool! If not, then no worries). I love the artwork on the Hardbox, but I don't like this film enough to spend that amount of money on it unfortunately. At the moment I'm trying to decide which has the better goodies, but I like/want both equally lol.
For me, I usually prefer booklets to photo cards too but myself and the Mrs liked E2's slip better... I think FA do this intentionally and split the goodies the way they do in the hope consumers buy both :naughty::whistle::p (It's been the case and worked against me with past releases :hilarious:)
Glad you're happy with your decision mate. I'm positive you won't be disappointed once you receive it! :D
Thanks bud! :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles and harry
I know the feeling all too well LOL :hilarious:

For me, I usually prefer booklets to photo cards too but myself and the Mrs liked E2's slip better... I think FA do this intentionally and split the goodies the way they do in the hope consumers buy both :naughty::whistle::p (It's been the case and worked against me with past releases :hilarious:)

Thanks bud! :thumbs:
Without a doubt! It seems to be a pretty common tactic that most retailers use now... add different goodies to each edition to make the customer want them all. It's cool though, as I like to be given a choice... if I dislike one, then chances are I'll like the other. :)

I usually prefer booklets too mate, but the art cards and stickers with E2 (especially the Lily one :drool:) are temping. At this rate I'll just end up going for the Hardbox so that I can stop stressing about which to choose. :LOL:

Reactions: Mickle_89
Without a doubt! It seems to be a pretty common tactic that most retailers use now... add different goodies to each edition to make the customer want them all. It's cool though, as I like to be given a choice... if I dislike one, then chances are I'll like the other. :)

I usually prefer booklets too mate, but the art cards and stickers with E2 (especially the Lily one :drool:) are temping. At this rate I'll just end up going for the Hardbox so that I can stop stressing about which to choose. :LOL:

This is what happened to me with Terminator Genisys, I could not decide :banghead: I wanted the 4 Post cards for edition 2 but the lenti from edition 1...at the end I just went with #1 as I like the Fullslip better...I did not want to double dip on this movie as I was getting them to complete my Terminator FAC series so 1 edition of each was enough. So I understand how you feel and it can be torture to decide...if you don't go for the HArdBox, which one would make you more happy, which one has the better goodies for you ? but if you get both than its decided :rofl:

Reactions: Noodles
This is what happened to me with Terminator Genisys, I could not decide :banghead: I wanted the 4 Post cards for edition 2 but the lenti from edition 1...at the end I just went with #1 as I like the Fullslip better...I did not want to double dip on this movie as I was getting them to complete my Terminator FAC series so 1 edition of each was enough. So I understand how you feel and it can be torture to decide...if you don't go for the HArdBox, which one would make you more happy, which one has the better goodies for you ? but if you get both than its decided :rofl:
I've been in this situation a few times, but never quite this bad! I actually find it kind of funny that this film in particular (a romantic comedy) is causing such a dilemma for me lol. It's not even necessarily the goodies with each edition that's making the decision hard now, it's the slips... I can't decide which I prefer! Maybe I should just flip a coin. :p

• Informative
Reactions: Hamill82