Love, Rosie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #31) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 16, 2016 (Unnumbered) - April 18, 2016 (E1) - May 6, 2016 (E2, E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: Unnumbered - E1 - E2 - E3 HardBox
Price: 799 CZK (Unnumbered) - 699 CZK (E1, E2) - 1499 CZK (E3 HardBox)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, E1 350 numbered copies, E2 350 numbered copies, E3 500 numbered copies
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 CLOSED - E2 CLOSED - E3 HardBox CLOSED

Steelbook:
exterior.jpginterior.jpg

E1:
1.jpeg

slip1.jpg

E2:
2.jpg
slip2.jpg

Hardbox:
hardbox.jpg

Last edited:
That's a lenti done right IMO... it actually has a lot of movement to it. Very nice! :)

That's a really nice lenti. Can't wait for this release :)

we waited a long time for this release, it will be sweet to finally have it in hands(like LOOPER it was so nice to finally have it)...saw this 3 times already :drool:

why changing to the up/down flip flop lenti ? is there a technical reason as opposed to the left to right ones ?

Reactions: harry
I second that :smug: ...love love love that FA put their magic touch on this so well deserving Movie giving it the Proper FAC treatment it deserves. Such a Nice Romantic Comedy/Drama. Love British Humour.
Couldn't agree more... great to see a retailer willing to take risks and go for films no one else would dare to. Got to give FA credit for that! Just had confirmation from Karel that my copy has been dispatched (along with Edward Scissorhands and both editions of The Martian). It's going to feel like Christmas once they all arrive! :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MrBMT and Actarus
Couldn't agree more... great to see a retailer willing to take risks and go for films no one else would dare to. Got to give FA credit for that! Just had confirmation from Karel that my copy has been dispatched (along with Edward Scissorhands and both editions of The Martian). It's going to feel like Christmas once they all arrive! :D

Indeed you are in for a treat ;) The Martian ouffff :drool:

Reactions: Noodles
I second that :smug: ...love love love that FA put their magic touch on this so well deserving Movie giving it the Proper FAC treatment it deserves. Such a Nice Romantic Comedy/Drama. Love British Humour.

Great set you're going to have Noodles :). I also love the fact that FA is giving special treatment to movies like Love, Rosie. I'd love to get FAC for 500 Days of Summer also :thumbs:

Great set you're going to have Noodles :). I also love the fact that FA is giving special treatment to movies like Love, Rosie. I'd love to get FAC for 500 Days of Summer also :thumbs:

I also got Love, Rosie Blu-ray ''Fullslip with Scanavo Case'', really nice edition for the complicit Lover for this movie :thumbs: