Love, Rosie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #31) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 16, 2016 (Unnumbered) - April 18, 2016 (E1) - May 6, 2016 (E2, E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: Unnumbered - E1 - E2 - E3 HardBox
Price: 799 CZK (Unnumbered) - 699 CZK (E1, E2) - 1499 CZK (E3 HardBox)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, E1 350 numbered copies, E2 350 numbered copies, E3 500 numbered copies
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 CLOSED - E2 CLOSED - E3 HardBox CLOSED

Steelbook:
exterior.jpginterior.jpg

E1:
1.jpeg

slip1.jpg

E2:
2.jpg
slip2.jpg

Hardbox:
hardbox.jpg

Last edited:
I really like the hardbox. It should have being a full slip instead of a hardbox
I agree, but they probably want to give the hardbox the nicer artwork so more people are tempted to buy it I guess.

Received my copy of E1 the other day and I don't think I've ever spent so long looking over all the artwork/art cards before... because Lily Collins. :drool:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and MrBMT
@MrBMT Those many are known as #WEAKLINGS ;)

Joking aside, to each his own, a pretty face is not a good enough reason for me to buy a movie I wouldn't re-watch.

I really hope that it's just some pics for the sample because this box seems to be unfinished with the sheet with the artworks glued on the hardbox (see pic #7).

Last edited:
They could've cast her in Twilight and I would've watched it. :p

Seriously though... I did genuinely like this film, despite thinking I wouldn't. Don't knock it till you've tried it. ;)
I've seen it and yeah I enjoyed it too. :)

IMO It's a good film. Now that I just received Love, Rosie E1 I'll go watch the movie again. There's a lot of extras on the disc and I'm looking forward to those aswell. The blu-ray I own earlier has no extras whatsoever. Overall this FAC is pretty much everything I could wish for. Good disc, lovely full slip, very nice steelbook with great lenticular magnet and all the extras.

Reactions: Noodles
IMO It's a good film. Now that I just received Love, Rosie E1 I'll go watch the movie again. There's a lot of extras on the disc and I'm looking forward to those aswell. The blu-ray I own earlier has no extras whatsoever. Overall this FAC is pretty much everything I could wish for. Good disc, lovely full slip, very nice steelbook with great lenticular magnet and all the extras.
I also plan to rewatch it soon and hopefully check out those extras as well. :thumbs:

I'll rewatch it when mine arrives, although I've ordered the boxset so I've gotta wait til the E2s are ready. :(