Love, Rosie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #31) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 16, 2016 (Unnumbered) - April 18, 2016 (E1) - May 6, 2016 (E2, E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: Unnumbered - E1 - E2 - E3 HardBox
Price: 799 CZK (Unnumbered) - 699 CZK (E1, E2) - 1499 CZK (E3 HardBox)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, E1 350 numbered copies, E2 350 numbered copies, E3 500 numbered copies
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 CLOSED - E2 CLOSED - E3 HardBox CLOSED

Steelbook:
exterior.jpginterior.jpg

E1:
1.jpeg

slip1.jpg

E2:
2.jpg
slip2.jpg

Hardbox:
hardbox.jpg

Last edited:
Are there any pics showing the slips from E3? I'm curious if they'll have #'s on them too or just the box.

Are there any pics showing the slips from E3? I'm curious if they'll have #'s on them too or just the box.

Both single editions #1 and #2 that will be within the Edition #3 HardBox will be numbered accordingly on their individual numbering card to reflect that those single editions are part of the boxset.
Each edition within the HardBox will be numbered the same as the number on the box.
The description on the numbering cards for each edition within the HardBox will be named accordingly.

Still not really conviced by the finish of this hardbox. :(
On this pic for example, we can see that the sheet with artwork is very thin and we can see all the details of the cardbox under it. The fullslips are made with very high quality so why not such a level for the hardbox? I really hope that the delay for Sicario's hardbox is to allow FA to find a solution in order to sell us a release with higher quality than for this one.
received_1347310478618836-jpeg.237482