Oct 9, 2012
Taiwan
Release Date: December 3th, 2014
List Price: $1080 NTD
Buy Links:
YesAsia.com
JSDVD.com - with limited T-shirt
JSDVD.com - Taiwan Special Edition with limited T-shirt
asia1.com.tw Exclusive gift T-shirt (NO International shipping )

全球-01.jpg

Attachments

• 全球-01.jpg
    全球-01.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 322
Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing i would of liked more with this could of been a slip added to it as they are awesome...

I pre-ordered the Taiwan Special Edition release on 10/31/14 as well. Unfortunately, it has been delayed until 12/17/14 for the rest of us. :ohno:

I don't get what's up with JSDVD and payment. You pay for the item and then get another invoice later for JUST shipping fees. (They say they need to calculate the order). Wha? Every other site has no problems doing that in one order process. Really kind of annoying.

I don't get what's up with JSDVD and payment. You pay for the item and then get another invoice later for JUST shipping fees. (They say they need to calculate the order). Wha? Every other site has no problems doing that in one order process. Really kind of annoying.

i like that system! so you dont have to pay the whole cash at one point. :)

Reactions: DJHilalo
It does make combining (and splitting) of orders containing pre-order items straightforward and simple. Also, changing your mind about shipping speed couldn't be easier. You just ... change your mind :LOL: