Oct 9, 2012
Taiwan
Release Date: December 3th, 2014
List Price: $1080 NTD
Buy Links:
YesAsia.com
JSDVD.com - with limited T-shirt
JSDVD.com - Taiwan Special Edition with limited T-shirt
asia1.com.tw Exclusive gift T-shirt (NO International shipping )

全球-01.jpg

Attachments

• 全球-01.jpg
    全球-01.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 322
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes
i like that system! so you dont have to pay the whole cash at one point. :)
Yes, but there are instances where you get a Total w/shipping and the light of reason says "Maybe you ought to back off and just get ONE." With this way, it's like Sideshow Collectible's Flex Pay system, that Creates the illusion that you can handle spending $3,000!!!!;)

Last edited:
It does make combining (and splitting) of orders containing pre-order items straightforward and simple. Also, changing your mind about shipping speed couldn't be easier. You just ... change your mind :LOL:
That is a different way to see it. I don't see where I have ever ordered something and then changed my mind about shipping later...but I see your point.:thumbs: I just feel like extra steps introduces another step where something can go wrong. (Oh, they F**ked up in the initial order, not the shipping order phase...)

Last edited:
Man I have the normal steelbook edition on preorder but that SE is not bad either, hmm don't want to double dip though...decisions decisons

Going off the 47 Ronin box set (also a Universal release), I'm guessing the Steelbook is not sealed inside this box set. I could be wrong though. I went with the steelbook alone (plus shirt).

Reactions: Sigill
This is hands down the best edition of this film on steelbook. The Zavvi version is almost exactly the same layout(with less detail), so I don't see how they can claim it's an exclusive. This version looks like it has more detail in the scrawlings across the image. The French is kind of a 'blah' letdown, seeing that the embossed title was a great idea, then they went and made the rest vanilla. I know some people are diggin the U.S. Target version, but I think that one is freakin' hot mess. Two-tone lettering over her face, and a starfield left over from the Under The Skin steel template is just a mess. The Taiwan wins!!!
image.jpg

Last edited:
This is hands down the best edition of this film on steelbook. The Zavvi version is almost exactly the same layout(with less detail), so I don't see how they can claim it's an exclusive.
Exclusive = sold exclusively by a retailer in a particular country. If you think back, any number of world wide identical steelbooks, e.g., Guardians of the Galaxy have been retailer exclusives in many countries. That's how the term has always been used in context of retail products :thumbs:

Reactions: C.C. 95
This is hands down the best edition of this film on steelbook. The Zavvi version is almost exactly the same layout(with less detail), so I don't see how they can claim it's an exclusive. This version looks like it has more detail in the scrawlings across the image. The French is kind of a 'blah' letdown, seeing that the embossed title was a great idea, then they went and made the rest vanilla. I know some people are diggin the U.S. Target version, but I think that one is freakin' hot mess. Two-tone lettering over her face, and a starfield left over from the Under The Skin steel template is just a mess. The Taiwan wins!!!
View attachment 120816
This is 100% the same steel as Zavvi.

Price: NT$1,238
Out of stock - Here

4716112463355.jpg

4716112463355-B.jpg

Taiwan Special Edition:
LUCY: Steelbook + Official Movie Guide + Movie T-SHIRT + Taiwan limited storage box

LUCY.jpg

4716112463348-gift.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: vurt