Machete (Blu-Ray Steelbook) [Germany]

Thought i posted this already but cant find it :rolleyes:
Its going to be embossed:scat:

The Limited Edition Giftset Figurine find the uncut version in the film embossed Steelbook also gets a machete Figure (height 15 cm), 1 and 6 One-Sheet Poster postcards with the respective characters of the film.

And hes a pic of the figurine;)

Thats what I'm talking about. :oohyeah::scat::oohyeah::scat::oohyeah:

Thought i posted this already but cant find it :rolleyes:
Its going to be embossed:scat:

The Limited Edition Giftset Figurine find the uncut version in the film embossed Steelbook also gets a machete Figure (height 15 cm), 1 and 6 One-Sheet Poster postcards with the respective characters of the film.

And hes a pic of the figurine;)

There's still the Japanese version but its more expensive, like most of these things, people order way more than they want ... then closer to time they cancel orders and amazon gets more stock because of it ... so keep a close eye.

That moments when I saw your post that it's out, I quickly click on the link and check.

Found I've pre-ordered the items as soon as it's available, now I'm save. I would get a copy at least.

It will be interesting. I will have the machete, resident evil majini and hit girl all side by side on a shelf. Who would win. I still say Hit Girl takes them all. She is my hero. :scat:

Hit Girl is pretty bad ass (now I want to watch Kick Ass :scat:), but I think I would go with the Resident Evil majini.

I didnt know there was a hitgirl figure ...

ps. slightly off topic, but the Killzone 3 collectors edition comes with an exclusive figure ... however I noticed amazon is also selling 2 new killzone figures that look pretty bad ass, though not the exclusive cloak one in the CE.