Mad Max: Fury Road 1/4 Slip (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Czech Republic]

Why do you hurt my feelings FA WHY!?!?
i5soTmO.gif

xLcihMn.gif

I don't think it was FA decision. They surely wanted to this be part of FAC, but it was rather up to Warner's who did not approve it for any reason...

I think Warner is quite strict with what is issued under their name, it's a shame as imagine the possibilities of this movie given the lenti treatment. :hungry:

Spot on.

There have only been two previous Warner titles in the FAC, "Heat" and "Interview with the Vampire", and both of those had identical artwork on the full slip to that contained on the Steelbooks themselves. Undoubtedly, this was the only artwork that Warner was prepared to approve.

Similarly, the FAC edition of "Interstellar" was cancelled because Warner was not prepared to approve the proposed artwork.

Let's not forget either the problems that Blufans had with Warner, in respect of its proposed artwork for both "Pacific Rim" and "Gravity".

Warner is one of the most controlling of the film studios in respect of the artwork on its releases.

@carllenc @Collector03601 Is there any way FilmArena can be persuaded to change their decision? :D

Yes please! I second this motion!!! :D

Dissapointed for this not to get a FA release...

I was hoping for this one to be included in FAC..

What, what, WHAT?!?!

No FAC exclusive??

bdsyo8nbjvp3szk8qjc5.gif

Why the FAC, Filmarena? :arghh:

Same thing happened to Interstellar. WB sucks

Sorry to disappoint guys, I was hoping for a FAC release too and FilmArena tried hard to make this happen but studios and distributors didnt approve. Its a shame as I think it would be cool to see this kind of action flick getting a special treatment from FA.

Sorry to disappoint guys, I was hoping for a FAC release too and FilmArena tried hard to make this happen but studios and distributors didnt approve. Its a shame as I think it would be cool to see this kind of action flick getting a special treatment from FA.
Life will now remain incomplete :dunno::rofl: but atleast there will be a steelbook :thumbs: do i have to order directly or is there a GB planned :hungry: ?