Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 17th, 2015
Purchase link: Mad Max: Fury Road
Price: €29.99

image.jpg

Last edited:
So I started watching tonight on my ps4. I don't have a Dolby atmos receiver but I'm of the thinking the sound should down mix to true HD. It's going to Dolby digital. Does anyone else have this issue?

If you have other 3DBDs with Dolby Atmos track (e.g Transformers: age of extinction, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Jupiter Ascending) you can check if it's an issue with this particular disc or with all 3DBDs

Last edited:
I still think it's an incompatbility issue with the PS4: did you check other 3DBDs, as I suggested this morning?
UK 3D disc is Dolby Atmos - DDTrueHD7.1

Well, you're right: it looks like the ENG track on 3D disc is just DD+5.1, not even a Dolby Atmos with DD+ core
That's really bad...

What's on the jcard?

I don't have a Dolby Atmos receiver, but the 3D SCAND disc (same as UK/ITA/SPA) features DDTrueHD7.1 ENG track
I guess that in the german 3D disc, two Dolby Atmos - DDTrueHD7.1 tracks can not fit, and WB decided to downgrade the english track

I wonder if it will be the same for the french edition, featuring Dolby Atmos - DDTrueHD7.1 for both french and english track, just like the german one

Last edited:
french version will have Dolby Atmos - DDTrueHD7.1 for both ENG and FRE track (let's see if WB will downgrade the english track as they did in the german edition)