泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait so are there two front lenticulars for the Chrome version?? Is it a transitioning lenti or are they going to be loose magnets or something?

F****** hell! I hate HDZeta for puting me in this Situation. :D

Double sided Lenti + 4k Disc.

I really don't know if I can resist.

• Thanks
Reactions: Brett_S
Black and Chrome Edition
4K UHD Disc + Black and Chrome BD Disc

If someone not already got the previous Standard 2D or 3D Blu-ray Disc they cant watch the color version unless they have a 4K UHD Blu-ray Player and 4K TV

In my opinion HDzeta should have done a new WEA steelbook for the Back and Chrome edition instead of re using the previous steelbook and included the 2D Standard Blu-ray as in 2D and 2D Black and Chrome Discs or 3 Discs to include 4K UHD Disc

Black and Chrome Edition
4K UHD Disc + Black and Chrome BD Disc

If someone not already got the previous Standard 2D or 3D Blu-ray Disc they cant watch the color version unless they have a 4K UHD Blu-ray Player and 4K TV

In my opinion HDzeta should have done a new WEA steelbook for the Back and Chrome edition instead of re using the previous steelbook and included the 2D Standard Blu-ray as in 2D and 2D Black and Chrome Discs or 3 Discs to include 4K UHD Disc

Do you really think they could sell another 4k print run?

Do you really think they could sell another 4k print run?
Zavvi steelbook that sold out very fast
They don't need to do a print run of 4K with scanavo you can arrange less by ordering other steelbooks same time that adds to overall 4K or even 2K

Man, really interested in this! Not because of the 4k disc, but the double lenti, and a transition lenti which really makes sense!

What do you guys think? :naughty: Thats a nice lenti :coffee: @Apollon @cooey @harry @Mickle_89 :thumbs:
Thanks for the tag buddy :thumbs:
Won't go into quite as much detail as @Apollon's post below...
:p:LOL: But yep, I'm suckered into wanting this one :D Just recently got the Zavvi version which is surprisingly awesome but the double-sided lenti here looks sweet :hungry: May do as @cooey says and switch out the steel too ;)
If it was a different steelbook artwork that had the chrome edition and the 4k bluray disc then i am in.
2 out of 3 ain't bad :LOL:

Thanks for the tag buddy :thumbs:
Won't go into quite as much detail as @Apollon's post below...

:p:LOL: But yep, I'm suckered into wanting this one :D Just recently got the Zavvi version which is surprisingly awesome but the double-sided lenti here looks sweet :hungry: May do as @cooey says and switch out the steel too ;)

2 out of 3 ain't bad :LOL:

Its double sided lenti? Did not know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.