Mad Max Trilogy (Blu-ray Metal Tin) [USA]

Sammy

\\(=^.^=)//
Premium Supporter
Sep 16, 2011
Brazil
Warner has announced for June the 4th the release of the limited blu-ray tin for this awesome trilogy!

attachment.php

Price: $34.86
Pre-order: here

More info to come soon!
:)

More info:
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni47908971/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll ask again... will this definitely be region A locked? Don't Warner usually release region free stuff? I really want this edition, but only if I'll actually be able to watch the films.

I'll ask again... will this definitely be region A locked? Don't Warner usually release region free stuff? I really want this edition, but only if I'll actually be able to watch the films.

Warner are always region free so I'm sure this will be! Where did you hear it would be region locked?

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Don't worry about the Amazon listing mate, they state region A a lot even when they are region free!
Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. I've only ever bought one thing from Amazon US, so I've never really had to pay attention to the details section on there before lol.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. I've only ever bought one thing from Amazon US, so I've never really had to pay attention to the details section on there before lol.

No problem, Warner brothers and paramount are region free as a general rule. Everyone else I always check first just to make sure!

Mad Max (the 1st movie) will probably be region locked cause the amaray is. Warner is not the distributor for the 1st one, MGM is.

Thanks for that benjaming, I never noticed that before. So it looks like it will be locked then as it will no doubt be the same disc as the first one. That's bad news.:(

Mad Max Steelbook in US Amazon?

Sorry if this has been posted before but I was just wondering if we have any confirmation whether the Mad Max Trilogy up for sale on Amazon USA is a Steelbook or not.

It has been advertised as a Steel, the picture looks like a Steel but apparently they updated the info now.

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BLRXDTQ/?tag=hidefnin-20

Would appreciate the input, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I cancelled my preorder for this. And after seeing the video I think I made the right choice. Don't really see the point of the packaging. If they just released it as a 3 disc Steelbook (maybe like The Matrix DE) I think it would've been better. Personally, for me, this type of packaging doesn't fit in with the rest of my collection.

Reactions: ocielz