AZ, U.S.A
Release: October 7th, 2016
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

1.jpg 2.jpg

It’s 1968 and the rules have changed. After years in Vietnam, Lincoln Clay knows this truth: Family isn’t who you’re born with, it’s who you die for.

Last edited:

It’s 1968 and the rules have changed. After years in Vietnam, Lincoln Clay knows this truth: Family isn’t who you’re born with, it’s who you die for.

Reactions: luke98
Not sure why, but I never picked up Mafia 2, even though I loved the demo! I want to get this, but the fact that it sort of carries on from the previous game is putting me off.

Reactions: ocielz
I would recommend buy part 2 for cheap. Good gameplay and the Story was as good as a Gangster flick.
Thanks man... I'll look in to doing that. :)

I remember playing the first Mafia, but I can't remember much of the story... does Mafia 2 tie in to that one too?

Thanks man... I'll look in to doing that. :)

I remember playing the first Mafia, but I can't remember much of the story... does Mafia 2 tie in to that one too?
I'm going to be honest, I never played part 1. Mafia 2 is a new character and doesn't go with Part 1, at least that's what I read on the Wiki:D

If you like Gangster Movies and good acting than give Mafia 2 a spin. There's a scene with a Meat Cleaver...........lots and lots of Meat cleavers.

Also part 2 for PS3 has a good steelbook and collection:D

Reactions: Noodles
I'm going to be honest, I never played part 1. Mafia 2 is a new character and doesn't go with Part 1, at least that's what I read on the Wiki:D

If you like Gangster Movies and good acting than give Mafia 2 a spin. There's a scene with a Meat Cleaver...........lots and lots of Meat cleavers.

Also part 2 for PS3 has a good steelbook and collection:D
I don't think I was that impressed with Mafia 1... that's probably why I don't remember the story lol. I'm glad Mafia 2 doesn't continue on from it anyway. I'm actually not a huge fan of gangster films, but playing as a gangster is a whole different thing, so I'm sure I'll love it! I almost just bought the regular game for £6, but now you've got me wanting the steelbook edition instead. :bored::p

I don't think I was that impressed with Mafia 1... that's probably why I don't remember the story lol. I'm glad Mafia 2 doesn't continue on from it anyway. I'm actually not a huge fan of gangster films, but playing as a gangster is a whole different thing, so I'm sure I'll love it! I almost just bought the regular game for £6, but now you've got me wanting the steelbook edition instead. :bored:[emoji14]
I remember playing the Demo for part 1 and didn't really enjoy it. The cars were stiff and soooooooo damn slow.......I was used to GTA at that time :D

I remember playing the Demo for part 1 and didn't really enjoy it. The cars were stiff and soooooooo damn slow.......I was used to GTA at that time :D
That's pretty much all I remember from it too... how bad the vehicles were. One mission you had to steal a racing car, and even that was slow! I don't think I ever completed the game in all honesty.

Mafia III is set during a re-imagined New Orleans in 1968. Experience an authentic location, setting and soundtrack as Lincoln Clay goes on an all-out war with the Italian Mafia!

Get an inside look at Mafia III's protagonist Lincoln Clay, as he goes to war with the Italian Mafia in a 1968 re-imagining of New Orleans.

The word "Family" has more than one meaning for Lincoln Clay as he builds his new crime empire in Mafia III.

Mafia III is set during a re-imagined New Orleans in 1968. Experience an authentic location, setting and soundtrack as Lincoln Clay goes on an all-out war with the Italian Mafia!

Get an inside look at Mafia III's protagonist Lincoln Clay, as he goes to war with the Italian Mafia in a 1968 re-imagining of New Orleans.

The word "Family" has more than one meaning for Lincoln Clay as he builds his new crime empire in Mafia III.

Awesome! :thumbs: Thanks @Noodles :cool:

This game is running up my list of Most anticipated games of 2016.I hope we get some extended gameplay soon.Hopefully we get one good mission as a tease.

Thanks to @ocielz for convincing me to pick up Mafia 2... been playing it for the last few days and I'm loving every minute of it! Mafia 3 looked great to me anyway, but now I can see exactly why so many people are excited. Can't wait! :D

I don't think I was that impressed with Mafia 1... that's probably why I don't remember the story lol. I'm glad Mafia 2 doesn't continue on from it anyway. I'm actually not a huge fan of gangster films, but playing as a gangster is a whole different thing, so I'm sure I'll love it! I almost just bought the regular game for £6, but now you've got me wanting the steelbook edition instead. :bored::p
There is a Steelbook :confused: now i want Mafia 2 again :p

Thanks to @ocielz for convincing me to pick up Mafia 2... been playing it for the last few days and I'm loving every minute of it! Mafia 3 looked great to me anyway, but now I can see exactly why so many people are excited. Can't wait! :D
Glad you enjoying it My friend!!! Good game and good storyline and Good steelbook!!!

I found out that Vito will be in part 3!!!! Which now I am Even more interested!!!!

Reactions: Noodles