FNAC.es w/horns pic from max steelbook
MoviesDistribucion.com
http://www.dvdgo.com/dvd-malefica-steelbox-blu-ray/2383114
Price: €27.99
Notes: Only 2D disc

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Placed an order through dvdgo. I hope they come through! This is a great looking steel. I'm glad the English title is on the steel itself. I probably wouldn't get it otherwise.

Hey folks, members are subscribed to this thread and come to it to discuss the steelbook itself, kindly keep your disagreements - if any - to PMs.

Furthermore and out of courtesy to your fellow ninjas who might have missed out, we recommended to avoid posting pics of multiple steels of your haul of the same movie. It only adds fuel to the fire. Thank you all for your cooperation.

Before you guys pay the ebay price I recommend you wait till we get more info from Zavvi. I think there is a good chance they will share a print with Disney's track record. I really want this steel and I'm tempted to grab one on ebay but this ninja will be patient. They will ship Monday after all, which means we should know by wednesday at the latest.

Last edited:
So upset that I missed this. I signed up to be notified by Amazon when it was ready to be ordered, and they "notified" me after they were all gone! Plus, the marketplace sellers on Amazon are charging crazy prices and they won't even ship to the US! Totally blows.

Reactions: justhedudeman
So upset that I missed this. I signed up to be notified by Amazon when it was ready to be ordered, and they "notified" me after they were all gone! Plus, the marketplace sellers on Amazon are charging crazy prices and they won't even ship to the US! Totally blows.

Hi
The horns are really influenced by the Spanish Steelbook?
Or there are two Spanish versions?
For an answer I would appreciate it.
regards Thomas

There aren't several versions, just one. Just that the pre-orderes by fnac had the gift of horns. The horns are child size, already talked about this in a previous post.

I am sending to the US and find it outrageous what some amazon sellers are asking for and sending who knows how. Just crazy!

Hoi my friend Sargast
So only the Steelbook from fnac has horns? And from the other stores like Amazon.es has not?
In your reply I would appreciate it.
regards Thomas

mine came in an envelope and is not 100% :(

that's the main reason i don't order anymore from amazon.es

last time i even used the chat to ask them for better packaging for my order which they said they would take care of but it still came in an A1 mailer :(

by wonder it arrived mint but i'm not going to take the risk again

Hoi my friend Sargast
So only the Steelbook from fnac has horns? And from the other stores like Amazon.es has not?
In your reply I would appreciate it.
regards Thomas

And not all, only online exclusive. For a store, you either need to have an "inside man" or had bought 3 Disney movies during a time that enabled you to get a cupon to collect the horns when buying it on the store. These are exact words from a fnac employee this weekend, so, there u have it.
They are really flying from the shelves everywhere! Been busting my head to get more copies for ninjas but it's becoming a pain in the butt to find!