Man of Steel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #63) [China]

May 6, 2015
Netherlands
Release date: TBA
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck

53299570675_854eb82f1e_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok thanks. Never purchased a blufans before and wasn’t sure how it worked. Ordered the double lenti. Anyone know when these are likely to ship

Ok thanks. Never purchased a blufans before and wasn’t sure how it worked. Ordered the double lenti. Anyone know when these are likely to ship
Don't take this Blufans procedure as a default, just recently Blufans started to have just the OC and DL, but they could turn back to have for sale all the editions/versions at any time.

Also, for shipping from HDN, you might be lucky asking one of the admins here, but for sure, none of them would be able to tell you exactly, since even Blufans have not settled a precise date of release, they have said just „Release Date in April, 2024”.
Also, if I understand correctly the process, I believe HDN crew are actually purchasing Blufans items, receive them, and then ship to buyers that purchased on the HDN shop. Therefore, after Blufans will release it, you need to wait for the item to arrive to HDN, and then to be shipped to you.

But this wait time it is something VERY USUAL for all the Premiums, and especially for Blufans.
Yet, if you purchase it from here, I believe the staff will provide you with some support, for any and all your request you might have on your purchase (just allow them longer time to response, and maybe re-issue your message several times ;)).

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
Thanks for all the info from you all. Just was after a ball park timeframe as I haven’t seen anywhere when it was likely to be released. Happy to wait a few months and looking for to receiving it

Reactions: Wreck
Don't take this Blufans procedure as a default, just recently Blufans started to have just the OC and DL, but they could turn back to have for sale all the editions/versions at any time.

Also, for shipping from HDN, you might be lucky asking one of the admins here, but for sure, none of them would be able to tell you exactly, since even Blufans have not settled a precise date of release, they have said just „Release Date in April, 2024”.
Also, if I understand correctly the process, I believe HDN crew are actually purchasing Blufans items, receive them, and then ship to buyers that purchased on the HDN shop. Therefore, after Blufans will release it, you need to wait for the item to arrive to HDN, and then to be shipped to you.

But this wait time it is something VERY USUAL for all the Premiums, and especially for Blufans.
Yet, if you purchase it from here, I believe the staff will provide you with some support, for any and all your request you might have on your purchase (just allow them longer time to response, and maybe re-issue your message several times ;)).

Hope this helps!
A chunk of that is wrong btw.

Blufans have been only selling DL/OC options for a long time now. They will not be reverting back to all single editions.

All blufans releases purchased at GB are shipped directly by blufans to customers. They do not go via HDN hosts.

And thanks again. All this info helps. I had never bought any special editions like blufans before and this is my first purchase from HDN

All my steels to date have been standard ones from my local store or eBay/amazon.

A chunk of that is wrong btw.

Blufans have been only selling DL/OC options for a long time now. They will not be reverting back to all single editions.

All blufans releases purchased at GB are shipped directly by blufans to customers. They do not go via HDN hosts.
Thanks for correcting me, I could not know how are the ins-and-outs of HDN.
And in what's stand the DL/OC options only, I believe you are also true, cause I only purchased DL's from Blufans (and others, when I could), and I might considered the whole period from the pandemic to today, just as a „recent” period of time ... :p

Thanks again! :thanks:

Reactions: samdavies
And thanks again. All this info helps. I had never bought any special editions like blufans before and this is my first purchase from HDN

All my steels to date have been standard ones from my local store or eBay/amazon.
Welcome to the „Collector's Club” (so to speak ;))!
I'm quite convinced that when you'll have this in your hand (and if you'll open it), you'll switch to this kind of SteelBooks (WEA), which, compared with the WWA can be MUCH-MUCH better done and VERY PLEASANT to behold at.

If somehow you don't already know what stands for:
WEA - World Exclusive Artwork
WWA - World Wide Artwork

Hope this helps!

Thanks for correcting me, I could not know how are the ins-and-outs of HDN.
And in what's stand the DL/OC options only, I believe you are also true, cause I only purchased DL's from Blufans (and others, when I could), and I might considered the whole period from the pandemic to today, just as a „recent” period of time ... :p

Thanks again! :thanks:
Yes that's fair, time is relative. The last 4 years have certainly felt like a blur, that's for sure! :rofl:

Blufans have said they intend to continue as they are now though. Low print runs, and DL/OC only options, for all BE and BP releases.

Glad to be part of the community. Ever since I registered for this site I have had nothing but a great experience with you all on the information provided and the number of people willing to help. If only the rest of the world worked this way

As for the WEA and WWA I did know about this as have learnt a bit since I started collecting steelbooks almost a year ago now. You think you will get one or two and then it quickly becomes an addition. Love the art on these things and love movies in general