Man of Steel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #63) [China]

May 6, 2015
Netherlands
Release date: TBA
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck

53299570675_854eb82f1e_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes that's fair, time is relative. The last 4 years have certainly felt like a blur, that's for sure! :rofl:
You understand me exactly, and glad to see I'm not the only one feeling like this!:thanks:
Most likely we are of about the same age, I presume... but I won't say my age (especially on a forum), that's a „default” of mine for loong time, despite I'm not a „girl/woman/lady”. :p
Cheers!:thumbs:

If only the rest of the world worked this way
INDEED, great words you wrote!

Yet, rest assured, also on forums (as on I believe any and every collective) there are disputes, divergent ideas, and sometimes even rude people, but luckily those are swiftly banned out by our admins (Thanks, Admins! :notworthy:)

Therefore, indeed, the collective here is of a higher level/class (with, of course, the habitual exceptions :p)!

I had no idea the ninja shop adjusted to local currency when you pay, mine is Canadian $. But at first I thought it was US $. It threw me off.
That was also a surprise for me...

And to say the truth, I would like to have the choice to actually switch from my currency to US/EUR currency, cause for sure, the exchange rate would be better (in my case) if I will purchase with my card issuer exchange rate.

INDEED, great words you wrote!

Yet, rest assured, also on forums (as on I believe any and every collective) there are disputes, divergent ideas, and sometimes even rude people, but luckily those are swiftly banned out by our admins (Thanks, Admins! :notworthy:)

Therefore, indeed, the collective here is of a higher level/class (with, of course, the habitual exceptions :p)!
Yes, there are always the minority that can disrupt any forum. But my experience on HDN has been short to date but have nothing but positive things to say.