Man of Steel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #63) [China]

May 6, 2015
Netherlands
Release date: TBA
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck

53299570675_854eb82f1e_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably a long shot but today I received notice from customs that a package from China is waiting for the import formalities.
This is currently the only thing that I have pending China wise. I bought this via the HDN shop and so far I did not receive any info about dispatch. Does anyone know if the HDN shipments were sent out? The shipper in my case is some company named Xunyang and was dispatched from CN 29.4..
Xunyang is blufans. That’s what it says on my Royal Mail text notification before this was delivered

Reactions: samdavies and Raimi
I got mine today! Gorgeous steelbook, feels classy; still prefer manta’s tho…as for the DL slip;I don’t like the front art no matter how crisp is the effect; I’ll display it backwards!

Reactions: samdavies
Wow that long ago. Is there a point where I should be worried that something could be wrong with my order? Is there anyway to check if there are any issues.
Nah, I wouldn't worry. Orders get dispatched at different times, and arrive at different times, depending where you are in the world, and where you ordered from.

If Wreck hasn't given you tracking, that means he doesn't have it, and there's nothing you can check. You just need to wait.

If it's been like 6 weeks since it's shipped, and it's still not with you, I'd message him and blufans should be able to look into it.

Reactions: UHD Steel
Thanks. I ordered a DL and OC from the HDN Shop and I’m from Australia. Have heard nothing about either order. I don’t mind waiting but more concerned if there is any issue with my orders. Especially seeing and hearing lots of others have received there’s I was getting a little concerned.

Thanks. I ordered a DL and OC from the HDN Shop and I’m from Australia. Have heard nothing about either order. I don’t mind waiting but more concerned if there is any issue with my orders. Especially seeing and hearing lots of others have received there’s I was getting a little concerned.
Your DL SHOULD be on the way to you by now, nomatter where you ordered from. I believe blufans have shipped them all. Hopefully you'll get that within the next few weeks, Australia does tend to take a bit longer than most of Europe and the US.

OCs only started shipping last week. Blufans haven't finished shipped them all either, so that could be a way off for you yet.