Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Manta's slips ended up being a dissapointment for me (too much holofoil on the full and not a great lenti on the other), my favourite is the magnet edition so I dont doubt HDZeta's slips will be better

Nothing will beat Manta's steel though :drool:

100% Fully agree.

Though I'm sure HDzeta will do their magic and produce an awesome 1-click:thumbs:

that I will definitely be adding to my collection :notworthy::notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: tanokike
HDZeta's exclusives are always my must-buy.
1.price is cheaper.
2.the quality is better than many other ratailers.
3.It's easier for me to buy one without worrying.

I'd like to buy 'man of steel' for one-click.

Reactions: schnauzithomas
I'm sure I read that this would be released in March so I'm guessing it's next after Edge of Tomorrow

(Don't quote me though)

Reactions: GeoRattray
March? Wow, that would be extremely fast from announcement. Wonder Woman came out 6 months after theatrical release date. I thought it would take considerably longer because BvS and Suicide Box Sets came out a year or more after theatrical release. Maybe they’ve learned to streamlined the design/approval process which bodes well for future releases. I guess I’ve gotten use to the long waits of Blufans releases.

March? Wow, that would be extremely fast from announcement. Wonder Woman came out 6 months after theatrical release date. I thought it would take considerably longer because BvS and Suicide Box Sets came out a year or more after theatrical release. Maybe they’ve learned to streamlined the design/approval process which bodes well for future releases. I guess I’ve gotten use to the long waits of Blufans releases.

This is for Man of Steel not Justice League

This is for Man of Steel not Justice League

Understood. I was just saying March would be a quick turnaround from the announcement of this “Man of Steel” Box Set which was September. Even though it’s a catalog title, it’s still pretty fast. Top marks to HDZeta Net.

Understood. I was just saying March would be a quick turnaround from the announcement of this “Man of Steel” Box Set which was September. Even though it’s a catalog title, it’s still pretty fast. Top marks to HDZeta Net.

Well still time for delays and I may have been wrong about the March release date to begin with :p

Wonder what they'll do for the Dark Knight trilogy, I'm personally hoping for one boxset release of all 3 films. I'm not sure there is enough art work/promo material for them to stretch out to 3 editions of each film for their own boxsets plus you'd only be getting two discs for each set if they did it that way, a 4K and a 2D as they didn't have 3D releases.

Maybe do a fullslip and a lenti trilogy boxset release of each, make it 6 discs(or 9 to include bonus discs)

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Wonder what they'll do for the Dark Knight trilogy, I'm personally hoping for one boxset release of all 3 films. I'm not sure there is enough art work/promo material for them to stretch out to 3 editions of each film for their own boxsets plus you'd only be getting two discs for each set if they did it that way, a 4K and a 2D as they didn't have 3D releases.

Maybe do a fullslip and a lenti trilogy boxset release of each, make it 6 discs(or 9 to include bonus discs)

You know when it comes to TDK trilogy they'll be a double lenti (HD), a single lenti (HD) then an addition only available in the one click which'll be the 4K :p

So far for DCU I’ve stuck to Manta’s Full slips but this has gotta be one of my favourite films! If the art is too good to turn down I might have to jack that lot in and find the rest of HDZeta lenticular. Almost hoping I don’t like the art!

I've only just noticed this thread. Can someone tell me is this just a boxset release or are there going to be single editions? I don't recall if HDzeta have released this before.

I've only just noticed this thread. Can someone tell me is this just a boxset release or are there going to be single editions? I don't recall if HDzeta have released this before.
There will be single additions also, just like BVS, SS, and WW.

Status
Not open for further replies.