Digibook Man Of Steel Target Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook (w/Lenticular cover) [USA]

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 12th November 2013
Price: $24.99 $19.99 Release week pricing
Purchase link: Man Of Steel
Group buy: here - CLOSED
Also available now through HDN SHOP
Notes: Lenticular cover artwork alternates picture of Kal-El and General Zod :LOL:

image.jpg

Courtesy of adrenaline78:
ZPhyRSt.gif

From Target website:

Target entertainment movies action & adventure
Man of Steel (Blu-ray/DVD) - Only at Target

$24.99

Release Date:11.12.13
Product Information

• "X-Ray Vision” (EC) –30 minute in-depth look at the signature scenes from Man of Steel
• Destruction of Krypton
• Clark Discovers The Fortress of Solitude
• Battle on the streets of Smallville
• Jor-El Saves Lois & Superman
• Attack on Metropolis

BD Book – Man of Steel: Inside the Legendary World of Superman
• Offers an intimate look at the reinvention of the world’s most iconic superhero through the eyes of acclaimed director Zack Snyder (300, Watchmen) and producer Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight Trilogy). This unique companion book offers a rich selection of materials, from concept art and behind-the-scenes set photography to director commentary and interviews with key creative's, unlocking the secrets behind giving new life to an immortal hero.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find Simon, Certainly looks like a digibook, with the shaded area down the left hand side of the cover, Here's hoping!!!

I'm hoping so, it states companion book in the description so it's not confirmed but as you say the picture definatly looks like one!:)

This looks great, if there is a GB i might have to jump in on this one... Hoping for 3D :scat:

Since that H4 you have now got me hooked into digi's Simon :p

Awesome - they finally posted this. Thanks for finding it Simon! I am 99% confident this is a digibook like WB's TDKR and yes this is that famous MoS "Say No to Drugs" lenticular :hilarious:

Reactions: Sigill