Oct 7, 2012
France
The Simplistic art of Marko Manev!

Batman1.jpg

Thor-poster-Marko-Manev.jpg

marko_manev_x-men_mutants.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rodtp
Okay. Evil dead looks sick. These look way better than I expected but ill still do my best to stay away. I don't have room for 1000 prints and I don't want to just buy and store.

My exact thoughts. I don't have the wall space to display a bunch of art, so there's no point in spending a ton of money to just keep them stored away in my closet.

With that said, that Jaws print is INSANE! I mean, it almost gave me goosebumps. That's a horrifyingly perfect depiction of that scene.

The lighting in these two are amazing. Love the detail of the light shinning through the window and the water.

I am most interested in seeing Psycho at the moment, might give that one a go when it's released.

I think they sold out in not more than 3-4 minutes. As I posted earlier, they showed as available for a bit while it wouldn't let you check out anymore.

"Tyrel" Inspired by Blade Runner :

"Mother" Inspired by Psycho :

These drawings will always be limited to 100 copies and will be available on August 20 at www.BottleneckGallery.com at around 12pm eastern.

For my part, I've a preference to Psycho

Last edited:
V FOR VENDETTA by Marko Markev :

Poster by Marko Manev.
24"x36" screen print.
Hand numbered.
Edition of 275.
Printed by D&L Screenprinting.
$45

This poster will be available online at a random time on Thursday, September 12th at Mondo !!!