67.5 KB · Views: 185
  • 71BVp6M1FQL._SL500_.jpg
    71BVp6M1FQL._SL500_.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Yeah...Might be 1000 for Germany :thumbs:

Zavvi - 2500

500 - 1500 Somewhere else or recycling back to Germany

around 2 hours after this item was posted on bluray-disc.de i put all in my cart (since 999 are allowed) to see how much were left, und i had 930. Asuming the forum found the item pretty fast, after amazon put it online, it must have been 1000.

Reactions: severo
around 2 hours after this item was posted on bluray-disc.de i put all in my cart (since 999 are allowed) to see how much were left, und i had 930. Asuming the forum found the item pretty fast, after amazon put it online, it must have been 1000.

true, i checked as well, and saw about 950 in stock shortly after it went live at amazon.de

i think it's 2500 + 1000 + the rest of 500 held back for replacements.

DE - Mars Attacks
This is a beaut

Love the slime green effect on this when the light hits it, and the eyes are just plain evil.

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

WlJCWFM.jpg

ZAosWOq.jpg

XFTAMXg.jpg

IFcnMJD.jpg

SqI3h6G.jpg

PJouCXP.jpg

kTkUpzO.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

xCw3jX3.jpg

w1QrFqH.jpg

iqOoDhZ.jpg

n8S40KR.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

HTn2qQ2.jpg

3Q6nU0o.jpg

JmAki8L.jpg

CuIqEWW.jpg

Flash photography shots - To highlight the slime green

5vm8cgf.jpg

OlstNGc.jpg

Natural light shots

oQsd6kZ.jpg

AAckqhj.jpg

FFTMSkk.jpg

ktTArc3.jpg

bOy3PFM.jpg

NTl4SMV.jpg

RQmp3Wp.jpg

2oOgGUY.jpg

shqFuTL.jpg

Last edited:
And superior packaging too.

Just watching this now. Geez it's a who's who's on the cast. Forgot about Pam Grier and Natalie Portman. Even saw jack black name in opening credits.

Damn freaky and scary film to be honest lol.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

The more I look at this artwork, I just imagine Alien getting this artwork. Think of the martians replaced with alien eggs. And then the one at the front having a facehugger fully out of the egg.

Imagine that :eek:

And superior packaging too.

Just watching this now. Geez it's a who's who's on the cast. Forgot about Pam Grier and Natalie Portman. Even saw jack black name in opening credits.

Damn freaky and scary film to be honest lol.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

The more I look at this artwork, I just imagine Alien getting this artwork. Think of the martians replaced with alien eggs. And then the one at the front having a facehugger fully out of the egg.

Imagine that :eek:

Ha completely forgot about jack black. He's the army guy. And jack Nicholson plays about 3 different characters. And randomly Tom jones! Lol

Can't wait for this, love this film. Been a few years.

now i figure, with all that great pics of that great steelbook, cancelling my 2nd copy was a stupid thing to do (even though i also have zavvi's version coming in).
hopefully some copies will be back in stock.

the quality of this steelbook is a very nice surprise, i didn't think it would be THAT cool.

Mine arrived this morning from Germany. It is stunning got to be contender for steelbook of the year.
For those of you who scoffed at us for ordering this at cheaper than zavvi, go hang your heads.
Heres hoping wherever you ordered it, that it comes in mint condition and enjoy this piece of artistry!

Reactions: traceysws