Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 2 Collection (Blu-ray Box Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [USA]

Jun 17, 2010
Leigh U.K.
Release date: December 8th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.com (USA) $179.99
Amazon.ca (Canada) $TBA

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

Unleash The Power Of The Marvel Cinematic Universe In This Action-Packed 13-Disc Collector’s Set

The limited-edition, 13-Disc Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase Two Collection invites you to hold the greatest power in the cosmos in your grasp – a Morag orb containing one of the legendary Infinity Stones! Plus Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and Digital Copies of all the Phase 2 films, in collectible packaging designed by artist Matt Ferguson. This set overflows with stunning Marvel Studios memorabilia, including a gold-foiled page from the book of the Dark Elves, an ancient drawing from the Morag vault, Avengers and S.T.R.I.K.E. uniform patches, a replica of the Tony Stark tattoo from Iron Man 3 and much more!

Contents Include:
Marvel’s Iron Man 3 (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Marvel’s Ant-Man (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Exclusive Bonus Content Disc
1:1 Prop Replica of the Morag Orb and More!

Packed with over 2 1⁄2 hours of content on an exclusive bonus disc, including never-before-seen Deleted & Extended Scenes, the complete set of Marvel One-Shot films and Commentary, From Here to Infinity: Phases 2 and 3 of the M.C.U., Tag Scenes: A Making-Of, Screen Test with Chris Pratt and Dave Bautista and more, this ultimate collection is a Marvel fan’s dream!

From Here To Infinity: Phases 2 & 3 Of The M.C.U.:
• Journey back through Marvel’s Phase 2 films, from its launch in Iron Man 3 through its fulfillment in Ant-Man, to see how individual characters grow and change, how their relationships with each other evolve over time, and how the universe itself expands with each story. Listen to filmmakers discuss the first set of Phase 3 films– Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War, Marvel’s Doctor Strange, and Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy 2 – and discover there are no limits to the adventure!

Phase 2 Tag Scenes: A Making-Of:
• Learn the story behind the post-credit sequence in Marvel’s Phase 1 and 2 movies, and explore how the scenes connect and unify the far-flung characters and worlds of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Plus:
• Marvel One-Shot: The Consultant w/Audio Commentary By Clark Gregg
• Marvel One-Shot: A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Thor’s Hammer With Audio Commentary By Clark Gregg
• Marvel One-Shot: Item 47 With Audio Commentary By Louis D’Esposito, Max Hernandez, Titus Welliver And Jesse Bradford
• Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter With Audio Commentary By Louis D’Esposito And Hayley Atwell
• Marvel One-Shot: All Hail The King With Audio Commentary By Drew Pearce And Ben Kingsley
• Iron Man 3: Deleted Scenes
• Iron Man 3: Preproduction Creative
• Thor: The Dark World: Deleted Scenes
• Thor: The Dark World Preproduction Creative
• Captain America: The Winter Soldier: Deleted Scene With Audio Commentary By Anthony Russo, Joe Russo, Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely
• Captain America: The Winter Soldier – Preproduction Creative
• Guardians of The Galaxy: Deleted Scenes
• Guardians of The Galaxy: Preproduction Creative
• Avengers: Age Of Ultron: Deleted Scenes
• Avengers: Age Of Ultron: Preproduction Creative: Hulk vs. Hulkbuster
• Ant-Man: Deleted Scenes
• Ant-Man: Preproduction Creative

Last edited by a moderator:
Official Synopsis:
The Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase Two Collection invites you to hold the greatest power in the cosmos in your grasp – an orb containing one of the legendary Infinity Stones. In addition to Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and Digital HD digital copies of all Phase Two films, in collectible packaging designed by artist Matt Ferguson, the set is overflowing with Marvel memorabilia, including a gold-foiled page from the book of Dark Elves, an ancient drawing from the Morag vault, Avengers and S.T.R.I.K.E. uniform patches, a replica of the Tony Stark Tattoo from Marvel's Iron Man 3, and much more.

Films include:
  • Marvel's Iron Man 3 (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
  • Marvel's Thor: The Dark World (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
  • Marvel's Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
  • Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
  • Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
  • Marvel's Ant-Man (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Bonus content includes all previously released Phase Two special features, as well as the following exclusive documentaries, featurettes, One Shot audio commentaries, and deleted scenes:
  • From Here To Infinity: Phases 2 & 3 Of The M.C.U. – Journey back through Marvel's Phase 2 films, from its launch in Iron Man 3 through its fulfillment in Ant-Man, to see how individual characters grow and change, how their relationships with each other evolve over time, and how the universe itself expands with each story. Listen to filmmakers discuss the first set of Phase 3 films (Marvel's Captain America: Civil War, Marvel's Doctor Strange, and Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy 2) and discover there are no limits to the adventure.
  • Phase 2 Tag Scenes: A Making-Of – Learn the story behind the post-credit sequence in Marvel's Phase 1 and 2 movies, and explore how the scenes connect and unify the far-flung characters and worlds of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
  • Marvel One-Shot: The Consultant with Audio Commentary by Clark Gregg
  • Marvel One-Shot: A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Thor's Hammer with Audio Commentary by Clark Gregg
  • Marvel One-Shot: Item 47 with Audio Commentary by Louis D'Esposito, Max Hernandez, Titus Welliver And Jesse Bradford
  • Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter with Audio Commentary by Louis D'Esposito And Hayley Atwell
  • Marvel One-Shot: All Hail The King with Audio Commentary by Drew Pearce And Ben Kingsley
  • Iron Man 3: Deleted Scenes
  • Iron Man 3: Preproduction Creative
  • Thor: The Dark World: Deleted Scenes
  • Thor: The Dark World: Preproduction Creative
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier: Deleted Scene with Audio Commentary by Anthony Russo, Joe Russo, Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier – Preproduction Creative
  • Guardians of The Galaxy: Deleted Scenes
  • Guardians of The Galaxy: Preproduction Creative
  • Avengers: Age Of Ultron: Deleted Scenes
  • Avengers: Age Of Ultron: Preproduction Creative: Hulk vs. Hulkbuster
  • Ant-Man: Deleted Scenes
  • Ant-Man: Preproduction Creative

This looks good as did the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 1 collection
They are amazing looking box sets but the price is too much for me to double dip or quadruple dip in my case
If you don't already have the films on Blu-ray then the price is not to much for what you're getting but most fans of the films would have already purchased these films

If i was loaded with cash and price not an issue I would get both box sets but I not won the EuroMillions yet :rofl:

Reactions: elle82 and luke98
Are people sure this will become cheaper after, I'm scared incase they sell out :|
Nobody can guarantee it 100%. But they speak from history/experience. Plus these are not 'numbered' limited edition. So they can always keep making more of it, if it sells out. Marvel/Disney would be happy to take your money :D

Looking good. Shame we won't get all the stones in the collectors editions since the Phase 3 edition will HAVE to include the Infinity Gauntlet.

We're missing

The Mind Gem, the Aether while the Soul and Time gem will be in the next edition along with the Gauntlet.

Unless by some miracle they decide to go all out and include the rest of the stones (in their physical forms) in the next Phase edition

Are people sure this will become cheaper after, I'm scared incase they sell out :|
You can always do a preorder and if you aren't happy with the price u can always cancel!

I like it! :)

I have Phase 1 set, so was always going to go for this. Got if for $174.99 from Amazon USA - the perfect Christmas present from my better half this year :)

Now to drop the bomb/price :rofl:

I like it! :)

I have Phase 1 set, so was always going to go for this. Got if for $174.99 from Amazon USA - the perfect Christmas present from my better half this year :)

Now to drop the bomb/price :rofl:
Definitely a good Christmas present! My husband is already getting me the walking dead season 5 limited edition so he might need to be really generous and get me this set too.....but if not I will get it just the same. :LOL: :thumbs: :woot: He knows not to argue with me about blu sets I need :rofl:

Definitely a good Christmas present! My husband is already getting me the walking dead season 5 limited edition so he might need to be really generous and get me this set too.....but if not I will get it just the same. :LOL: :thumbs: :woot: He knows not to argue with me about blu sets I need :rofl:

I'm sure you will be able to get him round to your way of thinking - Blackmail if all else fails. :rofl:

Reactions: elle82
Don't know why they have added old one shots like thors hammer that was phase one no?

Last edited:
if the Phase One Set deleted scenes are not the same with the blu ray, then i hope it's true for this Phase 2 Set as well.
Always wanted to see the original ending battle for Thor: The Dark World and maybe see Loki in AOU deleted scene

This set looks ok, nothing amazing really. What bothers me is the lack of physical extras, maybe there are a lot more and just notice pictured but the extras the Phase 1 set came with were awesome (especially the Mark 1 Blue Prints). I hope the Discs are packaged well this time as I went through 3 sets all with badly damaged sleeves (Luckily Amazon US gave me a huge refund due to all this hassle)

I think I will wait for actual pictures / reviews before getting this.

Looks to me like the base of this will open up like a brief case with all discs stored here or a pull out tray within the base. The ORB certainly will not house the discs as some people have suggested but I could be wrong...

Reactions: elle82
Looks to me like the base of this will open up like a brief case with all discs stored here or a pull out tray within the base. The ORB certainly will not house the discs as some people have suggested but I could be wrong...
To me it looks like the discs will be housed in a tray on the orb.