Marvel Collector Corps (Discussion Thread) [Funko]

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
This statement was made by Brian Mariotti (President of Funko) last week about Marvel. It was made in the POP!s section of another forum by Mariotti himself.

"Keep your eyes on a special announcement coming directly from Marvel next week. Next week could one of the most epic weeks in the history of Marvel and Funko." -Brian Mariotti

Anyone have a guess as to what it is? What are you hoping for?

As far as the "POP content" goes in the dec box... that is very disappointing. (n)
BUT I kind of like a couple other things in there... so not a total bust I guess? fingers crossed they go all out for the deadpool box to make up for these last 2 boxes.

I just really wish they would get back to more Neat Exclusive POP Figures. Thats what i bought the box for. Stuff like HULKBUSTER.

CbU_XC4WAAAQ1uK.jpg

SWEEEEEET!!!!

As far as the "POP content" goes in the dec box... that is very disappointing. (n)
BUT I kind of like a couple other things in there... so not a total bust I guess? fingers crossed they go all out for the deadpool box to make up for these last 2 boxes.

I just really wish they would get back to more Neat Exclusive POP Figures. Thats what i bought the box for. Stuff like HULKBUSTER.

I agree, that's what got my hooks in.

Looking back, I have enjoyed the MUG and Scarf from the GOTG box. We don't do a tree because of space, so I have no current use for the ornaments, but overall I don't think the box was as bad as the Halloween one.

That almost made me cancel my subscription.

Reactions: ty233
Yeah, maybe in fight poses?

That would be cool - and first impression, I saw the "new" hot toys cap and beyond a uniform change, I didn't see many changes beyond a "grimace" head sculpt for Civil War - so hopefully funko can do something new with their product...

Could be Winter solider with Caps Shield.

Dream would be all 3 fighting Sla trailer scene but won't happen.

Hoping for maybe a Vision, Scarlett Which, Falcon or Black Widow variant pop as well if not releasing a exclusive new pop.

I think it's gonna be the giant man big funko, I haven't seen that listed for sale anywhere so guessing it will end up here just like the armored batman funko in the dc box

just incase you didn't see it already...

FULL DEADPOOL BOX SPOILERS BELOW:

MarvelCollectorCorps-Deadpool-Contents-Numbers.png

1. Deadpool Funko Pop! Tee
  2. Deadpool Mopeez (Black)
  3. MCC – Deadpool Pin
  4. Deadpool #001 – Comic Book – MCC Exclusive Cover
  5. Funko Pop! Marvel #123 – Deadpool (Leaping)
  6. Dorbz #88 – Deadpool (Cowboy)
  7. MCC – Deadpool Patch
MarvelCollectorCorps-Deadpool-05-Leaping-FunkoPop-1024x929.jpg

Reactions: Flash and apsmith21