Marvel Pop! Vinyl Series (Walgreens Exclusive) [Funko]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Marvel Pop! Vinyl Series (Wallgreens Exclusive)
Funko is excited to announce a new series of Marvel Pop! Vinyl Figure Bobble-Heads, available exclusively in Walgreens stores this January.
This series will include some of Marvel’s most popular characters and each super stylized Pop! Vinyl Figure Bobble-Head will stand 3.75” tall and come in a window display box. The figures are Ages 3+.

Walgreens Exclusive Marvel Pop! Series will include:
  • Black Suit Spider-Man
  • Punisher
  • Spider-Man 2099
  • Venom

mspblack.jpg mpunpop.jpg msp2099.jpg mvenom.jpg

@mlmaier84 Some stores apparently do have them. Some have even gotten a second shipment. It's all over the place with Wallgreens! I don't get it.

Check out this video if you haven't seen it yet.

@mlmaier84 Some stores apparently do have them. Some have even gotten a second shipment. It's all over the place with Wallgreens! I don't get it.

Check out this video if you haven't seen it yet.

Yeah, there have been some random shipments. Some in California, some in Florida & some in New Jersey now that I think about it (sorry DB). But Walgreen's issues an official statement saying these would not be widely released until February 3rd. So if your Walgreen's doesn't have them, you have a pretty decent chance that they have not received them yet.

Reactions: kaw
Nice!

Was there just one of each of these in the store?
These were the only two that particular store had received. I've since gone by 9 other stores with no luck. I'm heading to one more store that said they were getting 4 in on their Saturday shipment. Only problem is that ALL POP!s have the same inventory #, so I won't know which POP!s they got in until I get there. Because Walgreen's doesn't keep much inventory of these and because of the timing, I'm hoping they got one of each of the exclusives. Fingers crossed...

Reactions: steel888
@mlmaier84 AWESOME! You were able to find some! They look wicked!
I know it must be a bit frustrating trying to get these... but... is it also a little fun? Almost like a Treasure Hunt!? haha :pirate:

Reactions: mlmaier84
@mlmaier84 AWESOME! You were able to find some! They look wicked!
I know it must be a bit frustrating trying to get these... but... is it also a little fun? Almost like a Treasure Hunt!? haha :pirate:
HAHAHA!!! It is a bit of a let down walking in to seeing nothing, however you're 100% correct about the hunt. Which is why I don't call ahead to have them check. The first store I went to that had the two asked me if I was the guy that was calling all the time (I wasn't). That gives me confidence that these haven't been widely released yet and are still making their way to the stores around here. (Side note: whoever was calling that store is going to be pissed!)

Anyways, just made it by the last store (the one that said they were supposed to be getting 4) and they had Punisher and another Black Suit Spidey. They hadn't made their way to the shelves yet, but a very nice lady took a look in the back and found them. I'm hoping the other two were back there somewhere hiding and will make their way to the shelf in the next day or two. I'll post pics here in a few mins when I get home.

Reactions: kaw
Haven't been fortunate to find any of these in my area, but here's a question:
Due to the randomness and uncertainty with this release, if you were to come across any of these and the box was damaged, would you still purchase it (if you keep yours in their box) or would you pass and hope you come across them at some other point?
Only pops I've come across have had some damage and I'm afraid if I happen to be lucky enough to find one, the condition may not be great...

I've been to 7 stores since Friday so far and 1 of the 7 twice. No luck so far. I'm going to try 2 or 3 of the stores again tonight and hopefully I'll get lucky!

Update: Well after a visit to 2 stores I haven't checked yet and a 2nd trip to 2 I have been to already still no luck. :sorry: But I did stop at Barnes and Noble and picked up Magneto and Groot. Figured I couldn't go home completely empty handed! :D

Last edited:
Haven't been fortunate to find any of these in my area, but here's a question:
Due to the randomness and uncertainty with this release, if you were to come across any of these and the box was damaged, would you still purchase it (if you keep yours in their box) or would you pass and hope you come across them at some other point?
Only pops I've come across have had some damage and I'm afraid if I happen to be lucky enough to find one, the condition may not be great...
I would go ahead and by them. The problem with Walgreen's is that they get MOST of their stock (toys included) in tubs with everything thrown into them randomly. So damage will be likely to be there. If you buy damaged ones and then find better ones, there's a few ninjas on here that I know that would love to take them off your hands.

I've been to 7 stores since Friday so far and 1 of the 7 twice. No luck so far. I'm going to try 2 or 3 of the stores again tonight and hopefully I'll get lucky!

Update: Well after a visit to 2 stores I haven't checked yet and a 2nd trip to 2 I have been to already still no luck. :sorry: But I did stop at Barnes and Noble and picked up Magneto and Groot. Figured I couldn't go home completely empty handed! :D

Walgreen's officially announced that these would be released US-wide today (Feb 3rd), so don't give up, Brian!!!

Reactions: brap88 and steel888
I would go ahead and by them. The problem with Walgreen's is that they get MOST of their stock (toys included) in tubs with everything thrown into them randomly. So damage will be likely to be there. If you buy damaged ones and then find better ones, there's a few ninjas on here that I know that would love to take them off your hands.

Walgreen's officially announced that these would be released US-wide today (Feb 3rd), so don't give up, Brian!!!

Im far from giving up Mathew!! Im actually going to check a few more stores tonight.

Checked my two stores and nothing.

Not sure about other people's stores, but the toy sections in mine are about 2' wide in one and 3' in the other.

So I'm wondering if, based on this limited space, that they won't be getting any in at all.

Checked my two stores and nothing.

Not sure about other people's stores, but the toy sections in mine are about 2' wide in one and 3' in the other.

So I'm wondering if, based on this limited space, that they won't be getting any in at all.
All the stores I've checked (and have ever been to) have that same tiny toy section. Which is why it's weird that Walgreen's would even get exclusives (especially with these popular of characters) to begin with. I would just stay on it, buddy. The WIC# (inventory # for POP!s) is 378387 if you want to start calling ahead. They won't be able to tell you exactly which POP!s they are getting, but they will be able to tell you when some are coming in to the store. With the limited stock they carry and the timing, I'm sure that these are the only ones that they'll be getting right now, so hopefully if your stores have some coming in, these are it.

Reactions: steel888