Marvel Pop! Vinyl Series (Walgreens Exclusive) [Funko]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Marvel Pop! Vinyl Series (Wallgreens Exclusive)
Funko is excited to announce a new series of Marvel Pop! Vinyl Figure Bobble-Heads, available exclusively in Walgreens stores this January.
This series will include some of Marvel’s most popular characters and each super stylized Pop! Vinyl Figure Bobble-Head will stand 3.75” tall and come in a window display box. The figures are Ages 3+.

Walgreens Exclusive Marvel Pop! Series will include:
  • Black Suit Spider-Man
  • Punisher
  • Spider-Man 2099
  • Venom

mspblack.jpg mpunpop.jpg msp2099.jpg mvenom.jpg

All the stores I've checked (and have ever been to) have that same tiny toy section. Which is why it's weird that Walgreen's would even get exclusives (especially with these popular of characters) to begin with. I would just stay on it, buddy. The WIC# (inventory # for POP!s) is 378387 if you want to start calling ahead. They won't be able to tell you exactly which POP!s they are getting, but they will be able to tell you when some are coming in to the store. With the limited stock they carry and the timing, I'm sure that these are the only ones that they'll be getting right now, so hopefully if your stores have some coming in, these are it.

Thanks, buddy.

Yeah, I'm not giving up either.

Talked to store mgmt about it before and will contact them again this week.

Maybe I'll just get a part-time job at the store closest to me, so I can more closely watch for these. That sounds like a completely reasonable idea. ;):D

Thanks, buddy.

Yeah, I'm not giving up either.

Talked to store mgmt about it before and will contact them again this week.

Maybe I'll just get a part-time job at the store closest to me, so I can more closely watch for these. That sounds like a completely reasonable idea. ;):D
HAHAHA!!! Don't think I haven't had the same idea [emoji12]

Reactions: brap88 and steel888
By the way, Walgreen's will be having 4 Star Wars Exclusive POP!s sometime in the near future as well....So we all get to go through this adventure together again very soon.

hah oh boy not more Walgreens' exclusives, wish they wouldn't always be sets I collect!

Hope the Marvel exclusives turn up in bigger numbers today!

So I was able to sneak out of work on my lunch break and run to the local Walgreen's. Found one lone Punisher Exclusive sitting on the shelf!!! :D I grabbed the first employee I saw who just happened to be the manager to see if they had anymore but they didn't. He was nice enough to take my name and number and told me if more came in he'd hold them for me! :thumbs: Still going to keep checking as many Walgreen's as possible for the rest.

Reactions: mlmaier84

Thanks @mlmaier84 and @digitalbabe!!! :thumbs:

Just posted on Funko's Twitter:
Funko ‏@OriginalFunko
Our @Walgreens exclusive @Marvel Pop!'s are officially in-stores tomorrow! Look for them next week! #Funko #Marvel

I really hope so. Not sure how much more gas I want to waste! :rofl: I've been all over New Jersey looking for them! 7 stores Monday 6 stores Tuesday 2 yesterday and 3 today!!!

@brap88 @mlmaier84 @kaw @steel888

Kaw yes bought them all. I am kinda competitive when it comes to overcoming pain and just this kind of stuff after my serious health bout 2 years ago. So after my wife and I left the hospital I insisted we stop at 2 more Walgreens in that neck of the woods. Nothing. Later last night my wife came down with a cold (probably stress due to my procedure, etc), and we went to the Walgreens down the street to get her some meds. I had been checking that store when I passed by, since I first heard about these. And voila, by sheer luck, all 4 were there. Only 1 of each.

And yes, I am not keeping these. They will indeed be given away:)

Have hope guys & good hunting!

@brap88 @mlmaier84 @kaw @steel888

Kaw yes bought them all. I am kinda competitive when it comes to overcoming pain and just this kind of stuff after my serious health bout 2 years ago. So after my wife and I left the hospital I insisted we stop at 2 more Walgreens in that neck of the woods. Nothing. Later last night my wife came down with a cold (probably stress due to my procedure, etc), and we went to the Walgreens down the street to get her some meds. I had been checking that store when I passed by, since I first heard about these. And voila, by sheer luck, all 4 were there. Only 1 of each.

And yes, I am not keeping these. They will indeed be given away:)

Have hope guys & good hunting!

What a great find @digitalbabe ! :thumbs:

Makes me think there's some hope for some of us still. :D

So guys, what's up with these now?? :coffee:
Will anybody be able to help us out with these or will we have to find them on our own??

The giveaway is a great idea, but i never won anything anywhere, so i probably won't place my bet on it.. :confused: