Upcoming Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Season 7) [Disney+]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
11666313_920734781324704_5558865372828242077_n.jpg

From IMDb:
The missions of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.

From Comic Book Resources, as of May 10, 2013:
This Fall, Joss Whedon will once again have a series on network television. "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.LD." pilot was ordered by ABC last August, and now various sources including Entertainment Weekly, IGN and SitcomcsOnline are reporting that ABC has all but publicly confirmed the pilot has been picked up to series.

Directed by "The Avengers" helmer Whedon and co-written by Whedon along with "Dollhouse" veterans Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen, the series spins out of the events of "The Avengers" and stars Clark Gregg, returning to his fan-favorite role as Agent Phil Coulson, and Marvel Universe newcomers Brett Dalton, Ming-Na-Wen, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge and Chloe Bennet.

agents_of_shield_625.jpg

Attachments

• shield.jpg
    shield.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 484
  • agents_of_shield_banner_625.jpg
    agents_of_shield_banner_625.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 462
Last edited by a moderator:
This show has gotten so good.

I love Hydra Ward. It has brought so much more life to his character and made the show a lot more interesting.

Its too bad that the show lost so many viewers along the way. If only those people who gave up on it could see it now. I really hope it gets renewed.

Reactions: tridon

I love Hydra Ward. It has brought so much more life to his character and made the show a lot more interesting.

Its too bad that the show lost so many viewers along the way. If only those people who gave up on it could see it now. I really hope it gets renewed.

I think it is safe for at least one more season.

I agree. About six episodes ago, it kicked it into high gear and it hasn't let up since. I was skeptical about this show at first, but I know how Whedon runs things, so I stuck with it and I'm SO glad I did. It's unfortunate that so many viewers left before things got great. I hope it's back for another season, too, though it's strange that ABC hasn't announced anything yet.

I think it is safe for at least one more season.

I hope it's back for another season, too, though it's strange that ABC hasn't announced anything yet.

I think the problem is that its ratings are not the best, Which is why we haven't got an announcement yet on a renewal. Even with the Captain America: TWS push, it didn't make much of a difference. You would think with a movie that is #1 three weeks in a row, people would be watching...

But with ABC Disney/Marvel connection, I think they will keep it around too. Plus they are considering the Agent Carter TV series as well (which would be AWESOME).

Fingers Crossed guys!

I think the problem is that its ratings are not the best, Which is why we haven't got an announcement yet on a renewal. Even with the Captain America: TWS push, it didn't make much of a difference. You would think with a movie that is #1 three weeks in a row, people would be watching...

But with ABC Disney/Marvel connection, I think they will keep it around too. Plus they are considering the Agent Carter TV series as well (which would be AWESOME).

Fingers Crossed guys!

Another possibility could be a one-year break and then bring it back after the events of The Avengers 2.

Damn, it was SO good! I can't wait to add this to my Marvel Blu-ray collection! :D

ABC better renew this show or I'll be FURIOUS! :angry:

The Car scene effects weren't great and that just made it even better and funnier!

Cobie Smulder can kick me ass any day, I still would :drool: :naughty: I really hope with HIMYM now finished that she comes on the show full time for season 2.

The Car scene effects weren't great and that just made it even better and funnier!

Cobie Smulder can kick me ass any day, I still would :drool: :naughty: I really hope with HIMYM now finished that she comes on the show full time for season 2.

I'd love to see Cobie join the group for Season 2. Hopefully that happens.

And I agree; that entire car scene was hilarious. The effects were so-so... not Marvel film standards, but still pretty good for a TV show... it was the look on their faces that was priceless! :hilarious:

Reactions: psychoscot
I'd love to see Cobie join the group for Season 2. Hopefully that happens.

And I agree; that entire car scene was hilarious. The effects were so-so... not Marvel film standards, but still pretty good for a TV show... it was the look on their faces that was priceless! :hilarious:

Yeah the look on their faces and her hair! It was priceless! :hilarious:

Solid finale tonight. Really enjoyed it.

Even though i knew Samuel L Jackson was going to guest star, Him saving Fitz-Simmons was a nice surprise and I actually said out loud "YES!" haha. Great Moment, made it even more powerful because of the emotional scene before with Fitz-Simmons, good stuff.

Also glad to see Patton Oswalt back. I hope he is a series regular next season.

I'm really interested to see where this series will go from here for season 2. Now that they are rebuilding SHIELD, it might be odd to have 2 shows about "building SHIELD" (as that is kind of what Agent Carter is going to be about as well).

First season had a rough start, but slowly got better, and turned into a really good show. Very happy i stuck with it.

Fantastic finale to the season, the show has just continually got better and better. Seriously can't wait for season 2 to hit the ground running. I hope we see more of Agent Hill next season too, love the banter between Coulson and her.