Maze Runner: The Death Cure (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #99) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 30, 2018
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 599 CZK - (Standard) - 1099 CZK - (FAC)
Notes: 500 copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc (closed)

FB_IMG_1523428217861.jpg

film_23711_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem i take your spot :p:D
Sorry buddy ;) I wanted it to complete the Trilogy anyway but I'm a bit shocked FA decided to make this an XL edition and therefore not consistent with parts 1 and 2... :cautious: They also describe it as "Lenticular 3D Fullslip XL" which is even worse as there are no Lenti's at all with FAC MR1/2 :wtf:

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
They'll contact you through pm if you ordered (info found on p.3-5, somewhere around there). Wish I had kept up with this release.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
got the email alert for gb at 1049am. clicked into the gb at like 1052am and it was already out of stock. did this really go that quickly?

anyway... i placed an “order” on the filmarena site directly but i never get order confirmations and it says they’ll let me know if there us a copy? anyone know when i would find out?

got the email alert for gb at 1049am. clicked into the gb at like 1052am and it was already out of stock. did this really go that quickly?

anyway... i placed an “order” on the filmarena site directly but i never get order confirmations and it says they’ll let me know if there us a copy? anyone know when i would find out?

From my experience there’s no time limit when and IF they decide to contact you. If they want to contact you they will. If you don’t hear from them then assume you aren’t going to get one. It’s not a guaranteed method or any form of response. They are so busy with requests and emails they don’t respond to every one.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jimmyv
Been away awhile from FAC collecting and I understand that the deadline has passed for me to order and get this one to complete the two others I already have. Question...whats the XL about? Something I missed...are we talking about a bigger size for the slip or what?

From my experience there’s no time limit when and IF they decide to contact you. If they want to contact you they will. If you don’t hear from them then assume you aren’t going to get one. It’s not a guaranteed method or any form of response. They are so busy with requests and emails they don’t respond to every one.

thx. makes it very difficult to know what to do since i thought fa discourages people from ordering on website plus joining gb. so i signed up to get direct from the site and have intentionally sat out the last several gb like Gladiator and others. the order button says i already requested the item but provides no confirmation in my order history. how can one manage their orders in this way to secure one copy? am i missing something here?

Been away awhile from FAC collecting and I understand that the deadline has passed for me to order and get this one to complete the two others I already have. Question...whats the XL about? Something I missed...are we talking about a bigger size for the slip or what?

Hey E. long time no see. :)

Yes, XL refers to the slips being "fatter" to fit in more "goodies" and make people feel better about the fact they have been increasingly paying more, release after release. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Hooch
Well looks like I missed out on it. Guess I won't be completing the FAC trilogy now, at least not through the GB. I love that the FAC GBs always take place when I don't have access to the internet. Missed out on so many releases because of that and due to the lower copy allocations.

thx. makes it very difficult to know what to do since i thought fa discourages people from ordering on website plus joining gb. so i signed up to get direct from the site and have intentionally sat out the last several gb like Gladiator and others. the order button says i already requested the item but provides no confirmation in my order history. how can one manage their orders in this way to secure one copy? am i missing something here?

If you have a low SCH number that is the only 100% guaranteed method of guaranteeing a release which you have 3 days to do so. If you snooze and forget to order then it goes to someone else. Any other method is taking your chances such as GB's, 'I want to buy now', and when it goes Live on pre-order If it's a low Qty highly sought release it can be sold out by the time it goes Live for everyone. But to have a low SCH number you have to be very committed in buying most or nearly all of their FACs otherwise it will just go to someone else on the SCH waiting list. GB's are your best chance to secure a low qty highly sought release and it's fastest fingers on the button!

Well, missed it obviously, as did most people who weren't here and fast enough during those four minutes.

My understanding is that this extremely reduced allotment is due to FilmArena, not the GB host always doing a great job. I don't know why they decided to decrease it so much. Maybe it's due to declining sales on this website— which was bound to happen, given the GB system in place for the past year.

Still, 36-37 copies for WWA steelbooks is way too little. Back when Group Buys were great, you easily get over 150 people in most FAC GBs.

Film Arena/Black Barons is run by bad people, they went off the rails around October 2016 in terms of pricing, quality and service, and they deserve everything bad coming their way.

Capture d’écran 2018-04-11 à 04.30.04.png

• Thanks
Reactions: wojo134

If there is a copy U get an invoice from them. And if u clicked on multiple “I want to order” Buttons then they send u a combine invoice. Everytime I clicked that button it worked. But idk how they decide who’s getting one and who’s not. Probably first clicked first gonna get. so I never understand their preorder system because there is another separate “going live for preorder” date.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jimmyv