Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (Best Buy Exclusive) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

May 30, 2014
Release date: December 15, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99 ($19.99 Release week)
Group buy: apsmith21

024543175674;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Combined this with the first movie for a total of $29.98 is a no-brainer to me. Plus I like how these releases feel slightly heavier than usual :p

Combined this with the first movie for a total of $29.98 is a no-brainer to me. Plus I like how these releases feel slightly heavier than usual :p

Might have to do with the fact they put a Comic book inside the case. Empty it feels the same as any other steelbook. Just watched half of this movie. I like it more the 2nd time around. I think I might even like it more than the first as it does have more action.

I got this shipped to me, but went to BBY this week and saw none of these on the floor. Maybe that was just my store though?

Might have to do with the fact they put a Comic book inside the case. Empty it feels the same as any other steelbook. Just watched half of this movie. I like it more the 2nd time around. I think I might even like it more than the first as it does have more action.

Price was definitely a factor, doubt they wanted to pay more for the case when they had to pay for the comic to put in there.

I got this shipped to me, but went to BBY this week and saw none of these on the floor. Maybe that was just my store though?

Not a ton of copies in stores from what I'm seeing - could be your local store had a lot of in store pickup orders and then any left got snapped up on release day.

Showing sold out online, but it could come back...

Seems pretty popular though.

Reactions: blu78
Not a ton of copies in stores from what I'm seeing - could be your local store had a lot of in store pickup orders and then any left got snapped up on release day.

Showing sold out online, but it could come back...

Seems pretty popular though.
I think they've been left with a surplus of steelbooks for some of these young-adult franchise titles before, like with Insurgent and some of the Hunger Games. Maybe they decided to order a lower print run this time. But yeah, it'll most likely come back online.

The fun factor of this movie multiplied several factors for me after watching this on a big screen at home :p

The "creatures" looked to be left over from I Am Legend :rofl::LOL:

Last edited:
F.Y.I:
Those with a Sanborns MX Account, I just stumbled across this listing >>> HERE! The Steelbook is currently sold for a damn great price! :thumbs:
mexico maze runner steel.JPG
capture.JPG

Dont forget, FREE shipping on Wednesdays and Thursdays!
popcorn2.gif

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
Makes more sense why the USA listing is sold out, if this was shared across NA territories.

Kind of surprised this is so hard to find now at a store

Reactions: bloodsnake007