Memento (Blu-ray SteelBook) (101 Films Black Label Series #031) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: September 25 October 16, 2023
Purchase link: 101 films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99

Screenshot_20230803_142324_X.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No 4K exists yet anyway, so not sure why people are complaining. At least there are 2 discs included, which means you can easily customize it with a 4K disc when it eventually comes out.

Last edited:
Reactions: tono06
No 4K exists yet anyway, so not sure why people are complaining. At least there is a DVD included, which means you can easily replace the DVD with a 4K disc when it eventually comes out.

Because for some reason every time a new SteelBook is released, people believe it should only be for a debut of a 4K release.

Or if the movie is already available on 4K then it has to be a better transfer, better sound, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, new special features...

If not, then they demand to know "what's the point?"

Well the point is always the same for the studios...money, money, money. And no, they don't need to add anything new to get some people to buy it.

Reactions: MM3
#031? Did I miss the previous 30 releases?
Apparently.. lol but only 2 of those were steelbooks, and only a handful more had ridged slips. Honestly I'd be surprised if most people have heard of half their releases, they're quite niche.

Reactions: Mokum
I think I’ll be fine leaving it until release to use a code on zavvi. I’ll keep an eye on it but should be all good. At least there’s other options if retailers do start to sell out. So many pre orders for Sep the codes certainly help. Can buy it with the money saved on the other orders lol

Reactions: djjez83