Memento (Blu-ray SteelBook) (101 Films Black Label Series #031) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: September 25 October 16, 2023
Purchase link: 101 films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99

Screenshot_20230803_142324_X.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently.. lol but only 2 of those were steelbooks, and only a handful more had ridged slips. Honestly I'd be surprised if most people have heard of half their releases, they're quite niche.
They should've started a new line with this release, under #001, as it's so different from all previous Black Label editions.

Then I hope it sells so fast (for them), that they make it a regular thing. :D
It'll sell well for them, but my point was they do not get films that appeal to mass market. This is the first of it's type. They have a few other fairly well known films, but nothing like this, and that's probably only due to it's sporadic distribution history.

Apparently.. lol but only 2 of those were steelbooks, and only a handful more had ridged slips. Honestly I'd be surprised if most people have heard of half their releases, they're quite niche.
Niche to say the least ;) I've browsed their catalogue and it's horror stuff mainly, like Howard the Duck ahah!

Reactions: samdavies
I really like that

Who are 101 films? Is it pay on pre order or dispatch?
one of those little indies that produce nice, usually amaray editions of more niche films. great to see they have just done Nolan's Following also.

i've got a few of their releases: Phase IV (unboxing here, if you want to see what that was like - this edition of Memento looks much better), "Ghostwatch" (which maxed out the extras), a few others, and a clutch of their standard amaray releases.

i've always seen them as a sort of lesser cousin to Arrow, re-releasing films that would otherwise be lost and un-restored, often sci-fi or horror, usually with some effort on picture quality and extras. this looks like a step up. i have the peerless kimchi edition, but am considering this...

Reactions: Flloydo
It ain't that expensive.
They polaroid photos are a nice idea. everything else is to much.. I don't mind spending a little more for a nice package. But the standard editions cost way less. And even less than that when they are on sale. Not that I am eager to get it on Blu-ray. It's a Nolan film so the 4k release is obviously coming.

Reactions: Space Cadet
They polaroid photos are a nice idea. everything else is to much.. I don't mind spending a little more for a nice package. But the standard editions cost way less. And even less than that when they are on sale. Not that I am eager to get it on Blu-ray. It's a Nolan film so the 4k release is obviously coming.
I'm not so sure a 4K will be coming anytime soon.
Nolan's other early films pre Batman haven't received any. He's too busy with current output but I would like to see Insomnia get more love then it has done previously.