Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: TBC, 2014
Purchase links:
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

10665655-1387216928-639645.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
would be cool if it was like the first,debossed on the back and front but just in a different colour,not to mention i missed out on the first one

Pretty cool for anyone who wanted the play version but missed out.

For me though, steelbooks are losing their touch. Too many releases and re-releases.

The dreaded re release bug highly frowned upon for( Germany and USA releases :naughty: ) has now hit the UK :hilarious:

Seriously though, been arguing for a while that too many releases was not a good thing overall :( Still some say more is better though I humbly disagree ;)
The more reason to be super selective moving forward.

I have lost some excitement for steels, I mean I don't look for holy grails or to sell, just buy the films I like.

But where I used to wait for ages with excitement for a link to appear to pre order a steel, I now found myself thinking I'll just wait to see if the price goes down.

Reactions: bd251
Im kind of loosing my excitement for steels lately with all these re-releases, theres so many films that have yet to get the steel treatment that deserve it.

And for £34.99 no thanks.

It's £4.99 more than when play released it. The price will probably go down, I think. And yeah, bring on other steels we don't have :thumbs:

Would be awesome if they included the Men In Black mastered from 4k disc, but I'm pretty certain its not, so easy pass until they start releasing those discs. So maybe I'll wait for the re-re-release ;)

Kinda like the play MI steels with no lossless audio, easy pass on them too. No point in getting a pretty steel with an inferior disc

Somebody must have made a mistake for those two prices to be so wildly different. :hilarious:
yeah im sure zavvi will adjust,we will see it from base and amazon soon too,side note damn man you have to be the post-less ninja's i've ever seen! 9 posts and a ninja? welcome aboard :scat:

Reactions: RBD