Minions (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.6) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January, 2016
WWA steelbook,limited 300 copies.
Numbered, Slip box, Lenticular card (loose), 40p booklet and 6 post cards

minions.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not at this scalper price (not targeting the GB host, only the retailer)
We used to pay $45 shipped for HDzeta WWA steelbooks (ie King Kong etc) now it's $75... COME ON :stop:

And why no direct GB for this one as it used to be?
It is expensive enough, i don't want to pay $20 or more because they send the package to someome who send it to me when i can have it direct from their site or Alex GB's :wtf:

What's the point of having a useless website... :rolleyes:

Thanks God, these greedy asian retailers are not alone in the steelbook game anymore. Filmarena edition, here i come :woot:

If the price is too high lies in the eye of the beholder. (83,- Euro for Kingsman Amazon.JP; some people are willing to pay more than 100, - Euro for Captain America Nova Lenti or Thor:The Dark World Kimchi Lenti);)

In general....a 300 print run is always going to cost more compared to a 2000+ print run. A retailer can easily spread the cost more over a couple of thousand copies this way.
For the record, I haven't decided which release I prefer between the 2.

In general....a 300 print run is always going to cost more compared to a 2000+ print run. A retailer can easily spread the cost more over a couple of thousand copies this way.
For the record, I haven't decided which release I prefer between the 2.

King Kong 500 copies = $45 shipped

Jurassic World 300 copies PRIVATE PURCHASE ONLY = $55 shipped

$75 for Minions doesn't make any sense to me then...

If people like to pay crazy price, that's fine it's up to them, it's not my money they do what they want but that's why retailers increase prices. Business is business but when will it stop then :facepalm:

Wow, 300 copies... hard to get for sure. Definitely a rarity, but I'm happy to pass as I was really disappointed by Minions. I prefer the Despicable Me movies. :)