Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,422 5 0
Hello Ninjas! :woot: I came across this listing and decided to post it here since I have no idea what kind of Exclusive it will be! I'll update the thread once further details are released :thumbs:

Release Date: ??/??/??
Order: :bestbuy: Bestbuy.com

Best Buy Exclusive.JPG

Rogue_Nation.jpg

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,422 5 0
Does Tom Cruise the Disco's in this one? Look at that shirt, looks like something Franky would wear
LOL! :joy: What are you talking about @Ricker? That's a shirt that I borrowed from your closet! :naughty: :D :p

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, USA
Reactions
31,178 0 0
Is the Best Buy (USA) Definitely a steelbook? I ordered it- but it still doesn't SAY steelbook edition on the page. (Because, if not- I will have to order from BB Canada)
Anybody?

ChoppedUp

Premium Supporter
Aug 14, 2015
Reactions
1,029 0 0
Is the Best Buy (USA) Definitely a steelbook? I ordered it- but it still doesn't SAY steelbook edition on the page. (Because, if not- I will have to order from BB Canada)
Anybody?
When you do a steelbook search it pops up.

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, USA
Reactions
31,178 0 0
When you do a steelbook search it pops up.
Actually, when searching 'Steelbook' I just got the 5 disc collection steelbook...not the single steelbook like in BB Canada.
I mean, it seems logical that the BB US version will be a steelbook like BB Canada, but....

Last edited:

ChoppedUp

Premium Supporter
Aug 14, 2015
Reactions
1,029 0 0
Actually, when searching 'Steelbook' I just got the 5 disc collection steelbook...not the single steelbook like in BB Canada.
I mean, it seems logical that the BB US version will be a steelbook like BB Canada, but....
Oh well then it's changed. Last time I checked which a week ago it was pulling up as a steelbook. I sure hope it stays a steelbook. Not wanting to import from Canada eh.

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, USA
Reactions
31,178 0 0
Oh well then it's changed. Last time I checked which a week ago it was pulling up as a steelbook. I sure hope it stays a steelbook. Not wanting to import from Canada eh.
I am with you on that! :thumbs:

StifflersDad

Premium Supporter
Apr 20, 2013
Reactions
13,535 1 0
the sticker in the pic says exclusive steelbook packaging
I was in Best Buy yesterday and they had the preorder cards for this and it definitely says steelbook and the art is the same as the Canadian release. Yaaay!