Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation - In theaters July 31, 2015

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (2015)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Christopher McQuarrie[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Tom Cruise[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Simon Pegg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paula Patton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ving Rhames[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rebecca Ferguson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alec Baldwin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sean Harris[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]America Olivo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Simon McBurney[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zhang Jingchu[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jorge Leon Martinez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hermione Corfield[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sean Cronin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lasco Atkins[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-07-31[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Ethan and team take on their most impossible mission yet, eradicating the Syndicate - an International rogue organization as highly skilled as they are, committed to destroying the IMF.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
6PgpI2Uj4s1solkGWaYXP5QgO1I.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
Ethan and team take on their most impossible mission yet, eradicating the Syndicate - an International rogue organization as highly skilled as they are, committed to destroying the IMF.
With: Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, Ving Rhames, Alec Baldwin and more...

Trailer:

mission5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
missionrogueheader.jpg

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/tr...sible-rogue-nation-first-look-teaser#/slide/1
Paramount Pictures today announced the official title for the fifth installment of the Mission: Impossible franchise! Writer and director Christopher McQuarrie’s film will be named Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation and you can watch the first look below. Stay tuned tomorrow for the full trailer!

In “Rogue Nation,” Ethan and team take on their most impossible mission yet, eradicating the Syndicate – an International rogue organization as highly skilled as they are, committed to destroying the IMF.
Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation - Teaser

popcorn2.gif

This looks fantastic! The Full Trailer is amazing!

I was kind of hoping they might bring back Maggie Q and Jonathan Rhys Meyers at some point, but I guess that wont happen in this film... (unless they are part of the Syndicate!? Twist!? ...Probably not)
Anyways can't wait for this!

Reactions: Drum18
This looks fantastic! The Full Trailer is amazing!

I was kind of hoping they might bring back Maggie Q and Jonathan Rhys Meyers at some point, but I guess that wont happen in this film... (unless they are part of the Syndicate!? Twist!? ...Probably not)
Anyways can't wait for this!
Don't you just hate when sequels come out and some characters from previous installments are gone and never mentioned again? Like they just dissappear @_@ Transformers is Notorious for disappearing characters.
They could at least mention the character on a mission somewhere or was killed between some events.
Maggie Q and Lawrence were never to be seen in part 4:(

Reactions: Drum18