Moana (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection No.12) [Korea]

Nov 1, 2015
Release date: September 15, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order September 1, at 2 PM - Korea time)

Price: $46.99
(Full Slip - Lenti) - $93 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Notes: Limited to 1400 numbered copies (650 Full Slip - 750 Lenti), of which 200 One Clicks

21082250_1622027444535358_1231144793_o.jpg21124950_1622027447868691_1500014150_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was't gonna get this but as I do not have this flick on BD and in my collection at all decided to grab the Lenti (sorry no 1-click 4 dis though :)).... easy peasy preorder from KimchiDVD, guess not much interest in it but hey-ho who cares I got what I need :cigar:

I received a Paygate confirmation for one successful order but when I checked My Account it shows there 2 orders Waiting For Payment..

The Incredibles... 2 out of 3 editions in stock
Inside Out... all in stock
The Good Dinosaur... all in stock
Zootopia... OOS
Finding Dory... all in stock
Dory AND Inside Out in stock?

the lenti's certainly werent when I tried to get them - had to source elsewhere (on here for both, one via GB, the other and straight member sale)

I'm really shocked that this hasn't sold out yet, I was actually pretty nervous in the morning that it'll sell out before I'll be able to secure a copy.. Whatever at least I got my hands on what I wanted :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: MrsRobinson
I'm really shocked that this hasn't sold out yet, I was actually pretty nervous in the morning that it'll sell out before I'll be able to secure a copy.. Whatever at least I got my hands on what I wanted :thumbs:
Same
joined the GB cos am not a morning person so was worried about missing out on this when it went live at 6am local time.....turns out I would have been fine (I can always judge the other steel's pretty well, knowing when to GB and when am fine going direct, but not with Disney's it seems)

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbookz4eva