Release date: March 17, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon - Mueller
Price: €17.99 - €16.99

914ZAt7D-jL._SL1500_.jpg
91h9deNWWLL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: MerlinT and K.i.T
I expect this to be €10-€12 before long. Can't imagine that much interest in it.

IMDB ratings are poor also to say the least.
I thought the same thing about Rupture, but that sold out (for now) in no time. This looks like it might at least be watchable. And it has a 3D disc! :woot:

I think that's their way of saying it has both embossing (title) and debossing (eyes). It's pretty interesting that they've further debossed a portion within the already debossed frame; not sure if I've seen that before.
I'm pretty sure that's been done a few times before. Ever seen UK's Cloverfield steelbook?

Reactions: lgans316
I'm pretty sure that's been done a few times before. Ever seen UK's Cloverfield steelbook?

You're right; that does look doubly debossed. I've always wanted to snag that steel, but it's gotten pretty pricey on eBay.
T2 Kimchidvd is double-debossed. There's a debossed frame and then the eyes are debossed again with the red pupil embossed in the middle

You're right; that does look doubly debossed. I've always wanted to snag that steel, but it's gotten pretty pricey on eBay.
Oh really? Keep looking though, it's really nice to hold in your hands. It's not just the front, its the back too. May be a ninja here is selling it.
T2 Kimchidvd is double-debossed. There's a debossed frame and then the eyes are debossed again with the red pupil embossed in the middle
That's cool. I might be wrong but didnt Blufan's Ironman also get something along these lines? I cant remember if it was V1 or V2.

• Thanks
Reactions: misformatt
Not just that. It's also marketing. Easy way to sell movies like these is dressing it up well in a nice and attractive packaging. Otherwise, this will struggle to sell.
I'm totally okay with that. Being creative for marketing purposes? Why not? At least it's creative, right?