Mommy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No. 24) [Korea]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: December 7, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - 1/4 Slip - Premium Box - (Pre-order on November 2 at 4 PM Korea time)
Price: $37.29 (Full Slip A or B) - $35.89 (1/4 Slip) - $61.89 (Premium Box)
Notes: Full slip A (1000 copies), Full slip B (1000 copies), 1/4 Slip (250 copies), Premium box (850 Copies)

20686684_1721131931523748_7880916876765691904_n.jpg

from Plain's fb:
We’ll be releasing Xavier Dolan’s Mommy in 2015. More details coming later this year.

Mommy won the Jury Prize at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelbook has is a nice design, but I'm not interested in this movie at all. Have not seen it, but I'm not really a Fan of this kind of movie especially when it come to multiple watching. Will be interesting to see what the other Steelbooks will be.

So what's the deal with the OP picture and the 5 blacked out steelbooks? When do those get revealed?

I wonder if these slips are part of the special box edition. I'm not really a fan of either of them.

I hope not. Their Instagram post would imply they're not, as they refer to the two slips as "A and B".

It is an image that can confirm the premium box, full slip A & B, steel book outer design of <Mami> which is the next steel book preorder work following <Fox catcher>. We will update the detailed configuration of the entire edition and the pre-order plan as soon as it is confirmed. Thank you for your interest.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Really?!! A white steelbook with a debossed Polaroid picture?!
i see where your coming from; maybe not steel of the year, but i like it for one reason in particular. have you seen the film? if not, it's shot in a really unusual 1:1 aspect ratio, so the 'polaroid' appearance is actually how the film looks. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Tchalla and C.C. 95
i see where your coming from; maybe not steel of the year, but i like it for one reason in particular. have you seen the film? if not, it's shot in a really unusual 1:1 aspect ratio, so the 'polaroid' appearance is actually how the film looks. :)
yeah that's pretty much what i was referring to. Steelbook of the year to me is a steel that has artwork that perfectly matches the film and has unique details on the steel (ie. the debossing of the 'polaroid' on both sides)