• Dates are Nov. 4th & 5th, actually. - Mary Rose Wiley

Attachments

• mondoconlogo1.jpg
    mondoconlogo1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
Come on over, we got some floor for you to sleep on. :p
Haha I got an offer for a guest room, so you'll have to do better than that :D

But in all seriousness, I think I might come over next year ! First time in the US, I'll probably make it a 3 weeks travel, with a few days stop in Texas for Mondo Con :drool: I'm tired of watching all of you guys get all the fun while I get nothing here art-related ^^

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Sounds good. Yeah if you rented a car for a couple hundred you could also check out Houston (3 hours away) NASA if interested and San Antonio 1.45 hrs away and check out The Alamo if your into that type of thing.

haha very cool ... some texas ninjas could take the other spots.

So there is talk that the theater(s) at the drafthouse location are really no larger seating capacity then the one at Marchessa/AFS from the previous years.

However ... one would think it wouldnt be too hard to just screen what they are showing on 2 screens if the demand and popularity is there. *shrug* But given the timeframe to get posters printed ... idk ... if that were the case seems you would want to be announcing and selling tickets now to see if you can sell say 600 vs. 300 or 500 etc. So perhaps not .... but not completely out the realm of reality.

Either way I'm not fussed as its going down at the Dojo.

Hell yeah! I'm Jorah!

tmp_9hE2Rl_7a4fadfc1a9bc7ba_tumblr_nssycxGfm81u53ikxo1_400.gif

That's seriously awesome, though! I love it! The bookends to that line-up can be @Aniv and @TheStixter. :thumbs:

This is AWESOME! :woot: I love it! :cool:

@mllNY HELL YEAH I'm ready! :notworthy: Are you?! :naughty: :D

Check it out @Wreck @apsmith21 @tridon! :thumbs:

Thanks for the tag, Franky! That's SO great! :D

haha very cool ... some texas ninjas could take the other spots.

So there is talk that the theater(s) at the drafthouse location are really no larger seating capacity then the one at Marchessa/AFS from the previous years.

However ... one would think it wouldnt be too hard to just screen what they are showing on 2 screens if the demand and popularity is there. *shrug* But given the timeframe to get posters printed ... idk ... if that were the case seems you would want to be announcing and selling tickets now to see if you can sell say 600 vs. 300 or 500 etc. So perhaps not .... but not completely out the realm of reality.

Either way I'm not fussed as its going down at the Dojo.

Ninja par-tay!!!

FOTC-Dance.gif

Note: the weekend of Mondo Con also features the release of Thor Ragnarok. Just sayin....

Better watch Interstellar at home. NASA is super boring. @Wreck is just trying to hitch a ride with you to visit family :p

Alamo is nothing like you seen in the movies. Trust me I have taken people there and they dont want to go again EVER.

I am ok with being the bookend, did any of the bookends survive the Night King's army? If yes dibs on the survivor bookend @tridon :rofl:

lol what that gif from ?

I think it's Flight of the Conchords.

Better watch Interstellar at home. NASA is super boring. @Wreck is just trying to hitch a ride with you to visit family :p

Alamo is nothing like you seen in the movies. Trust me I have taken people there and they dont want to go again EVER.

I am ok with being the bookend, did any of the bookends survive the Night King's army? If yes dibs on the survivor bookend @tridon :rofl:

You can the left bookend then. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007

THE Alamo is nothing like you seen in the movies. Trust me I have taken people there and they dont want to go again EVER.

@tridon :rofl:

this is Aniv catching up with the thread from post 1 ............... and this is all CODE for @Aniv not wanting others to go so he has less competition on getting everything he wants. lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Aniv
I am already in line outside of Alamo @ South Lamar for Ex Machina in person RSVP since I dont have the inside hookups for screening like @Wreck :rofl: May hire a hobo to hold my spot if I get tired.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Status
Not open for further replies.