Monsters Inc (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection #6) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 17th, 2014
Purchase link: Monsters Inc 3D (sold out)
Price: £20.99
Note:
The others:
Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10864600-1385053395-322752.jpg

10864600-1385053395-322844.jpg

10864600-1385053395-322953.jpg

Last edited:
Am I right in saying this only has the six extras listed on the case? No "Mike's New Car?" I have only ever known my brother's special edition UK DVD, and this seems ver poor compared to the extras on that. Also, this doesn't have the company play during the end credits?

In my opinion there is no need to convert films originally made in 2D to 3D

The Incredibles and Ratatouille are not 3D Films they were made in 2D

Most of the Major studios are now dropping Films been made in 3D and have cancelled majority of 2D to 3D conversions they had previously planned

3D is a waste of time unless its filmed using 3D Cameras
There are a lot of new films dropped to be made in 3D and are only been made in 2D

2D TO 3D conversion is not real 3D

Lot of people don't even watch the 3D version and those that do its the first or second viewing and most repeat viewings watch the 2D version instead

I have a top of the Range 3D Plasma TV
I watch 99% of 3D Blu-ray using the 2D Disc instead and only a very small amount I watch in 3D over the 2D version
Majority of the Time I will only buy a 3D release if it has a Bonus Extras Disc not included with the 2D release
If its a Steelbook with no bonus extras
It might have the 3D Disc but I still only watch the 2D version

I much rather see a reissue of a Film have improved picture and sound include all previous Bonus Extras and even new extras
3D is not a Bonus extra or a improved picture

Extras are in making of film etc
These extras are important to film making and if you are into how films are made are a must watch
There has been some Blu-ray Releases were the extras were worth the purchase alone
I also like when there are good documentaries included if film is based on real events

Last edited:
In my opinion there is no need to convert films originally made in 2D to 3D

The Incredibles and Ratatouille are not 3D Films they were made in 2D

Most of the Major studios are now dropping Films been made in 3D and have cancelled majority of 2D to 3D conversions they had previously planned

3D is a waste of time unless its filmed using 3D Cameras
There are a lot of new films dropped to be made in 3D and are only been made in 2D

2D TO 3D conversion is not real 3D

Lot of people don't even watch the 3D version and those that do its the first or second viewing and most repeat viewings watch the 2D version instead

I have a top of the Range 3D Plasma TV
I watch 99% of 3D Blu-ray using the 2D Disc instead and only a very small amount I watch in 3D over the 2D version

I don't think this applies to computer animation that presumably still exists as a 3d model.