Monsters University (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection #2) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: November 25th, 2013
Price: £23.99
Buy Link: Monsters University LIVE!!
The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10831199-1378486144-283787.jpg

10831199-1378486218-420282.jpg

10831199-1378486201-127193.jpg

10831199-1378486183-979116.jpg

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 364
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 404
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 395
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 394
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok now this is getting crazy with Disney UK Extras
•Blue Umbrella (Disc 1, HD, 7 minutes): Pixar Short
•Audio Commentary (Disc 1)

Bonus disc 2 which has 98% of the extras is missing from the steelbook

To get the Extras in UK you will only get the extras if you purchase Monsters University Blu-ray [Sainsbury's Exclusive] note its not a Steelbook or 3D

This is now getting out of order What are Disney UK At

I have a idea not directly to do with steelbook but overall releases information about contents of a release
I think we need a separate Forum created would the studios be up for it
where we can have discussions with official studios Reps like Disney and other studios to discuss releases and what we want from a release or not happy with it should be kept as a separate forum with each studio providing a official studio Personal to ask questions
Does anyone agree with this so we can officially tell them and also be useful for them to let us know about releases and provide us with official feedback

Last edited:
Ok now this is getting crazy with Disney UK Extras
•Blue Umbrella (Disc 1, HD, 7 minutes): Pixar Short
•Audio Commentary (Disc 1)

Bonus disc 2 which has 98% of the extras is missing from the steelbook

To get the Extras in UK you will only get the extras if you purchase Monsters University Blu-ray [Sainsbury's Exclusive] note its not a Steelbook or 3D

This is now getting out of order What are Disney UK At

I have a idea not directly to do with steelbook but overall releases information about contents of a release
I think we need a separate Forum created would the studios be up for it
where we can have discussions with official studios Reps like Disney and other studios to discuss releases and what we want from a release or not happy with it should be kept as a separate forum with each studio providing a official studio Personal to ask questions
Does anyone agree with this so we can officially tell them and also be useful for them to let us know about releases and provide us with official feedback

Cancelled. :( Prob going to cancel Despicable me 2 as well.

I cancelled this one as well. I ordered the Korea version and will be getting the FNAC version as well.

Cancelled mine too. After realising Jungle Book hasn't even sold out yet, I can't see this going OOS anytime soon... will wait for the inevitable price drop!

This is crazy. And I'm not surprised if it turns out Zavvi's done nothing to negotiate a better package. This is just pure greed.

I've cancelled this one and many others sick of over paying if prices were reasonable to start with no issues. I believe HMV online will be up and running on Monday more competion for zavvi the better

I am just waiting and waiting for a discount code, either that or Im waiting till they sell it off for cheap on Black Friday!

The UK has Black Friday?

Hmm... I wonder how low their steelbooks will go.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Cancelled mine too. After realising Jungle Book hasn't even sold out yet, I can't see this going OOS anytime soon... will wait for the inevitable price drop!

I wonder if The Place Beyond the Pines will drop in price. Apparently it's a limited edition, and it isn't even sold out yet.

Have checked and it seems they are just offering music downloads for the moment.
I to hope they can capture back some of the steelbook market from their competitors.