Monsters University (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection #2) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: November 25th, 2013
Price: £23.99
Buy Link: Monsters University LIVE!!
The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10831199-1378486144-283787.jpg

10831199-1378486218-420282.jpg

10831199-1378486201-127193.jpg

10831199-1378486183-979116.jpg

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 361
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 402
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 390
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 389
Last edited by a moderator:
have also now cancelled this. had this on pre order since the first time it went live ,but the more i see it the more i hate the design and the price is a joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waboman and severo
...and the same price as well. zavvi will have to offer it for a tenner like jungle book soon. ;)

anyway, i can't wait to see the blufans exclusive artwork. this is the one i will try to get.

Amazon Germany Monsters University
This has it all 3 Discs
2D Disc
3D Disc
Bonus Disc

81hQdE8AsSL._SL1500_.jpg

Same Artwork as UK but at least they get it all :drool:
While UK we get left short with Zavvi Steelbook its not right or Fair

hmm works out at around £3.70 (via google currency converter) inc postage more than the zavvi one. plus no German text on the steel.

could be an option.

plus a week earlier

Last edited:
hmm works out at around £3.70 (via google currency converter) inc postage more than the zavvi one. plus no German text on the steel.

could be an option.

plus a week earlier

Hi there...I am a new member and just started collecting steelbooks (at a very rapid pace to catch up with you guys!!)

Are you sure there is no German text on the steelbook? And do you know about the disc art having any German text? I could not find any photos confirming that, and could not see the inside artwork as well anywhere for the German steel...

Hi there...I am a new member and just started collecting steelbooks (at a very rapid pace to catch up with you guys!!)

Are you sure there is no German text on the steelbook? And do you know about the disc art having any German text? I could not find any photos confirming that, and could not see the inside artwork as well anywhere for the German steel...

as discussed elsewhere ( and endlessly) in this thread to save money Disney have decided to produce a single steelbook design for the world and localisation is via the J card. so the German steel should have no text on it , but the card will be in German . the zavvi one will have no text on the steel but the card will be in English . as for disc art I would assume it will be in German ,

Reactions: BaleHardy
I am going for the German one too but I have found myself in a bit if a pickle as I pre-ordered this one along with a few other Steels and they are all tied into a discount which I don't want to lose :ohno:

Why is this not out yet but the amaray was released today? And why are zavvi slow in releasing these Disney/Pixar steelbooks, Aladdin, finding nemo, little mermaid and jungle book were all released weeks after the amaray versions!

I am extremely annoyed that the monsters inc steelbook includes 3d but this don't!!!! Awesome news for monsters inc but why not this??? Might cancel and go with Germany too.