Monsters University (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection #2) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: November 25th, 2013
Price: £23.99
Buy Link: Monsters University LIVE!!
The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10831199-1378486144-283787.jpg

10831199-1378486218-420282.jpg

10831199-1378486201-127193.jpg

10831199-1378486183-979116.jpg

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 358
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 398
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 388
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 386
Last edited by a moderator:
Cancelled this twice. I ordered it when it was available for one day and cancelled when it went oos. Then it came back, I ordered it and cancelled again weeks ago. This is an average film with really bad artwork and not to mention the not so limited print run and the horrible price. Why would anyone purchase this?

Just taken the plunge and have requested to cancel it too. I figure I'll wait until release to see if the treatment is any better. If so (gloss and possibly embossed) I'll reorder. If not I'll order the German one to benefit from the 3D disc.

Just taken the plunge and have requested to cancel it too. I figure I'll wait until release to see if the treatment is any better. If so (gloss and possibly embossed) I'll reorder. If not I'll order the German one to benefit from the 3D disc.

It'll be exactly the same as the other releases with this design, and there are already in-hand photos in the Spanish and German threads.

Why this steelbook is limited exclusive? Is the same of all steelbook in the world! Only DE steelbook contains 2d + 3d whit, in my case, the italian language on all two versions of film...

Why this steelbook is limited exclusive? Is the same of all steelbook in the world! Only DE steelbook contains 2d + 3d whit, in my case, the italian language on all two versions of film...

It's exclusive because only zavvi sell it in the uk.

Why this steelbook is limited exclusive
Answer is its UK exclusive only from Zavvi

You can have steelbook or any release that's the same around the world including artwork

This steelbook is still exclusive as no one else has a distrubtion rights for this steelbook in the UK except Zavvi

Its Disney decision to release this and how its released including the artwork
Zavvi will end up selling this off cheap or will end up like Jungle Book get another steelbook cheap if you purchase

Monsters University UK Steelbook
Disney UK have made a mistake with the artwork and lack of extras
Disney other countries have made a mistake with the artwork but at least give you the extras

Message for Disney UK stop depriving customers of bonus discs from standard releases its not right
All Disney releases should have all extras included as standard

Last edited:
Got mine today as well, can't say I'm in love with it in hand, I dunno why, it lacks something, it's alright, not fantastic x

Just got mine too, and I agree - it's not great, but not the worst, either.

For some reason, I thought it was going to be embossed...

Overall, a bit of a disappointment, I'd say - especially at the price! :(

Reactions: Paulapips
Mine arrived dented, so I ordered a replacement and will send this one back. I used the DMR code, and will use the other one when it comes, as I will use it against a different release of Monsters University

These silver steelbooks seem to be commonplace now