Mortdecai (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: July 2nd, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon IT
dvd-store.it
Price: €15.50 (DVDStore) - €15.83 (Amazon)

4020628845773.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can help USA and Canada folks - how many people are really interested? Been a while since I placed an order with these guys, can't recall if they ship courier (which I think they do).

What would be the shipping from them to you, Andy? Just curious

Probably depends on the qty .. to which is unknown until time of order. A member in Canada above was quoted 25 euro. Maybe a lil cheaper to USA? Me personally I'm not sure how they do their shipping charges whether its flat or all or incremental etc.

Steel might get release elsewhere like many DVD Store IT editions, but most DVD Store editions are numbered.

Yeah I've never used their site ... but it might be worth doing a test order to USA with 10 qty ... One would think that might be a doable option and then that cost is split among members ... and then of course if more sign up it just gets cheaper.

but how often does DVD Store really get true exclusives? Plus page doesnt say exclusive. I havent kept up with Italian releases much for the last year so I'm a bit out the loop. However I See its from "Koch Media" and if I recall Koch has done waves in Germany before. So might get released there. But alas good pricing for Italy and usually ...numbered.