Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hi All ....

I know we have this thread

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/hdns-most-wanted-steelbooks.34326/ which features our most wanted but I was curious since its inception is there any new recent films or by off chance any we missed that we should add to this list?

Please feel free to add in this thread.

(mod note: leave this thread here, ultimately we'll move this to "chat")

I wanted one for prisoners I know there was one for Germany but I want a UK one. Same with the Harry potters I want UK versions. New release wise most films get a steel release in one country or another. So I'm after back catalogue releases really like Labyrinth, Bronson, Donnie Darko.

Very easily off the top of my head I'd like to see Lego Movie and both Cloudy films.
Though pricely I'd like proper covered steelbooks (rather than a bespoke matching collection design) for Star Trek 1-10

Rocky 2-6 and Die Hard 3 are also clear unfinished franchises too. The remaining Disneys and Pixars. I'd buy the lot!

Reactions: inu028
Superman: The Movie
Superman II: The Donner Cut
Individuals for the Raimi Spidey's
The Incredible Hulk (as above)
Die Hard With A Vengeance to match the Zavvi's
Despicable Me
Tombstone
The Hurricane
It's A Wonderful Life
L.A Confidential

Last edited:
@Wreck I don't understand why you need a separate thread for this. Isn't that the whole point of having the Feedback sub-forum? This thread is just going to be spammed with individual members' wish lists.
If members have a steelbook they really want, then they can start a thread in the Feedback forum. What exactly do you want from this new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.