My Holy Grail

MayFlower

Premium Supporter
Sep 28, 2011
Here's a picture of 2 of my favorite statue :)

Doctor Doom Premium Format Sideshow Exclusive:

3001981_press011.jpg
img1751l.jpg

Transformers Optimus Prime Maquette Sideshow Exclusive:

400032_press22-001_1282686888.jpg
img1752rf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, Doctor Doom is like 40 pounds...and his throne is freaking amazing with detail galore. Everything about this statue is just like pure art - the back, the side, the front, the pimp cup, the gun, etc....

That Doom is awesome and I know it could fetch crazy $$$ on ebay. I'd say a couple thousand at least (last auction I saw was over $2500 well before the end).

Reactions: MayFlower
you know your statue :scat:

The Artist Proof version sold for $7500 several months ago.

That Doom is awesome and I know it could fetch crazy $$$ on ebay. I'd say a couple thousand at least (last auction I saw was over $2500 well before the end).

You have a great theater room... You should look into 1:2 size on a pedestal.

Personally, I think a pedestal would look like nice in your theater. I don't like full size because it's huge...it's expensive to ship...it's fragile...can break during shipping...you need a room to store your boxes...just too much headache in my opinion. I collect mostly 1:4 size because it's easy to move around by myself..and it's easier for me to resell them if ever I need money.

The pedestal alone is custom made by him that probably cost $1000 each for someone to make it.

Here is a picture of my friend setup nearby.

2reh6ok.jpg

96kl20.jpg

One of these days I am just gonna have to pick up a lifesize Termimator or Alien. You guys have some pretty awesome stuff.

Last edited: