My Holy Grail

MayFlower

Premium Supporter
Sep 28, 2011
Here's a picture of 2 of my favorite statue :)

Doctor Doom Premium Format Sideshow Exclusive:

3001981_press011.jpg
img1751l.jpg

Transformers Optimus Prime Maquette Sideshow Exclusive:

400032_press22-001_1282686888.jpg
img1752rf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those pedestals are mighty impressive. How big are those statues? Are they really 1:2?That's intense no matter what the size. I generally do 1/6 or 1/4. Anything bigger is just pretty overpowering and I don't have room for it. Hell, even 1/4 isn't great for my space. But the Sideshow PF statues all come that way and they're generally awesome.

Congrats to your friend on an excellent set-up.

Those are from CM, so it should be 1/3 size.

He is selling the Superman now. He has a Predator in another room. He just told me that he wants to make room for the new Wolverine Sideshow.

Those pedestals are mighty impressive. How big are those statues? Are they really 1:2?That's intense no matter what the size. I generally do 1/6 or 1/4. Anything bigger is just pretty overpowering and I don't have room for it. Hell, even 1/4 isn't great for my space. But the Sideshow PF statues all come that way and they're generally awesome.

Congrats to your friend on an excellent set-up.

Wow, so you're one of the ones that spent $1200 on that Prime! It is awesome. I know that guys that sculpted/modeled that. Pretty impressive piece.
congrats!

Reactions: MayFlower
Wow you went for Optimus? One that I really wanted to get but had to choose not too in the end

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

And your whole set up looks amazing mate!

how can I not buy Optimus Prime in 24 inch tall statue? I won't be able to forgive myself :) I love robots :)

Wow you went for Optimus? One that I really wanted to get but had to choose not too in the end

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

And your whole set up looks amazing mate!