My tiny little itty bitty collection

Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Buxton Maine
I used to have a crap load of stuff, after running a video store for years. But I started getting rid of everything to de-clutter. Only to start up again.

My sister knew how much I liked Alice In Wonderland, so she bought this for me last year for Christmas
attachment.php

I love anything Tim Burton
attachment.php

My good buddy Aaron (snsguy) sent me the 2 Sully's from Monsters Inc.
attachment.php

Whatever happened to Monkeybone?
attachment.php

My mate Will (wyatt03) sent me the box of exclusive Star Wars postcards for Christmas this year.
attachment.php

These are all my steels except the bottom shelf. G1 steels and PS2 games.
attachment.php

This is Chicken Little, Nemo & Gurgle and Donald Duck from the Disney Classics Collection
attachment.php

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 283
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 278
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 276
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 278
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 269
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 278
  • Disney.jpg
    Disney.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Yes I did mate, that's why this post looks like it does. I have no clue how to make the pics big or to post comment for each one.

You have finally graced us with your collection oh great one. :bow: Great collection Rick! Love you Monsters Inc. stuff. :thumbs: Those Nightmare masks are very cool and that Mad Hatter figure!

Reactions: Ricker
Way cool Mad Hatter figure, now I have to find one ;)
Steelbooks look great!!..Nice collection man!!
Burton is my favorite director!!

He's awesome!!. I saw Mad Hatter on clearance this Christmas at ToysRus for like 25.00. My sister paid like 59.00

Looks awesome ricker ... hell I didnt even know what that Prodigies steel was but it looks cool! Also you make that Brave lunchbox look really great when next to the sully. Colors mesh.

Looks awesome ricker ... hell I didnt even know what that Prodigies steel was but it looks cool! Also you make that Brave lunchbox look really great when next to the sully. Colors mesh.

That Prodigies Is the 3D from Germany, with the lenticular magnet, and I thought it was a pretty cool animated movie as well. 21.00 US shipped.:oohyeah:

So glad you finally got a camera so you could share these pics. You got some really cool stuff there and looks super organised too :thumbs:

I just realized we had that exact same lamp. That is until our neighbors son tried playing ninja boy and put his hand and leg right through it! :hilarious: The Sparky looks way better then Disney Store one Rick. Good decision. :thumbs: Love the statues too!

Last edited: