*NEW* Custom Display Stands @ hidefninja.com

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
***CURRENTLY SOLD OUT*Thread will be updated if item becomes available again***

*****This is an OFFICIAL BSB & Hi-Def Ninja Product*****

Precise Custom Display Stands - Display Your Movies in Pure Awesomeness!

These babies are no joke, over a half pound each! Thicker than all others! They are quality made!

sb1.jpg

sb2.jpg

sb3.JPG

sb4.JPG

They are clear, so you can customize them with words like seen below. This was done by simply printing out the logo. You could do the same or even try other methods.

sb5.JPG

***NOTICE*** They fit practically all steelbooks, though the ones with really thick paper backing that is wrapped around to the front (i.e double) will not fit. As you can see, ones with thinner paper like D9, Edge of Darkness do fit. Of course that is if you have your movies sealed, all open movies fit, even in poly bags. One's sealed in poly bags also fit. Its just the ones with thick paper backing like some Disney steels that wrapped around the bottom too. I have had some fit, but some use thick glue behind the paper which is too hard to guarantee. So you have been told.

http://www.bluraysteelbooks.com/

Because this is an official product of this site, anyone wishing to sell anything remotely like this must get permission from the staff of this site.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Fixed pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hussun
Sorry for barging in on this thread, I just wanted to tell folks about some stands I picked up from a local trophy emporium.
They're made from black Polystone and are uber shiny.
They hold a Steelbook perfectly, even T2 with its slipcase. They have rubber feet and look ultra sexy. Only cost me £3.50 each. The guy said that he can even arrange engraving if I so choose.

STAND-01_zps6d353344.jpg

STAND-02_zps3d7d26c3.jpg

STAND-03_zps71233ca9.jpg

STAND-04_zpsbb45e886.jpg

STAND-05_zps8af8db77.jpg

T2-STAND_zps41d1a053.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Carlos
Just picked these up from a local trophy emporium.
They're made from black Polystone and are uber shiny.
They hold a Steelbook perfectly, even T2 with its slipcase. They have rubber feet and look ultra sexy. Only cost me £3.50 each. The guy said that he can even arrange engraving if I so choose.

STAND-01_zps6d353344.jpg

STAND-02_zps3d7d26c3.jpg

STAND-03_zps71233ca9.jpg

STAND-04_zpsbb45e886.jpg

STAND-05_zps8af8db77.jpg

T2-STAND_zps41d1a053.jpg

Like the look of those, will have to take a look in the local trophy shop, I think its still where I remember it was :D