*NEW* Custom Display Stands @ hidefninja.com

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
***CURRENTLY SOLD OUT*Thread will be updated if item becomes available again***

*****This is an OFFICIAL BSB & Hi-Def Ninja Product*****

Precise Custom Display Stands - Display Your Movies in Pure Awesomeness!

These babies are no joke, over a half pound each! Thicker than all others! They are quality made!

sb1.jpg

sb2.jpg

sb3.JPG

sb4.JPG

They are clear, so you can customize them with words like seen below. This was done by simply printing out the logo. You could do the same or even try other methods.

sb5.JPG

***NOTICE*** They fit practically all steelbooks, though the ones with really thick paper backing that is wrapped around to the front (i.e double) will not fit. As you can see, ones with thinner paper like D9, Edge of Darkness do fit. Of course that is if you have your movies sealed, all open movies fit, even in poly bags. One's sealed in poly bags also fit. Its just the ones with thick paper backing like some Disney steels that wrapped around the bottom too. I have had some fit, but some use thick glue behind the paper which is too hard to guarantee. So you have been told.

http://www.bluraysteelbooks.com/

Because this is an official product of this site, anyone wishing to sell anything remotely like this must get permission from the staff of this site.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Fixed pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hussun
Stands for Steels??

Hey guys, I've seen some videos where people have this nice Display stand to show/display your movies. Any chance anyone knows where I could buy one or get for free?
Please let me know.
New collector to Blu-Ray Steelbooks :)

can't wait for mine! already got steels picked out for them and errthing!

maybe wreck should just send mine from his personal collection so i don't have to wait :rolleyes:

Slim-if there are any questions, I am sure he can provide assistance via PM. With the amount of threads we have here, PM may be the most direct, quickest way for specific questions, FYI.

oh, i was just joking... i know the details of my order and am satisfied

if nothing else I was trying to generate more hooplah amongst the new members as a fair few of them probably don't even know these are available...

but they look great, and hopefully soon i'll be able to be a testament to the quality

re-opening this thread to start the discussion again and remind members that we're starting to take names for the next round of these stands.

you can express your interest in this group buy thread below, no payment needed until we know how many we need to make, and then we'll go from there.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/33976/

Last edited:
They look awesome. If I didn't already have a hefty credit card bill and no room to display individual steelbooks, I would definitely get some. Thanks for the heads up.