New to the site? Welcome & tag a mod!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
hdn_banner test.jpg

Hello new ninjas!

New to the site and have a question?

Tag "New Ninja" welcome mod @Iron Man and @Noodles , by adding the @ in front of their names.

When you're in different forums, you can also tag members with a 'Contributor", "Super Moderator" or "Moderator" banner under their username.

We all started somewhere, so don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Welcome again to hidefninja.com, and have fun exploring the site and collecting!

:ninja:

DIgitalbabe
Staff/Community Manager

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the warm welcome! I've just recently got into collecting limited editions and this seemed like the ideal place to keep up-to-date. :)
Welcome @Foetelaer! Great to have you here. We have a lot of limited edition collectors here so I’m sure you will enjoy the forums. Feel free to give me a shout if you need any assistance without anything!:)

Thanks for the welcome! It's been a short and expensive journey. Been collecting I believe this mid year. Sometimes I wish I didnt discover steels...
Welcome @dpham127! Yeah this hobby isn’t cheap! Its best to pace yourself if you can but that isn’t always easy to do with so many nice releases! Lo!. I’m sure lots of the threads on here will tempt your wallet even more!:D
Enjoy the forum!:)

Thanks @Noodles, I'm collecting DVDs and Blu-rays for almost 20 years now. I joined this forum because I'm interested in the group buys. Could you explain to me how it works with paying and shipping?
I also got a YouTube channel for unboxings which you can check out here: www.youtube.com/c/MovieUnboxingHD

Cheers
Welcome to the forum @Blu-ray-Bro! That’s an awesome YouTube channel you have there! It looks like you have a lot of cool editions!
The Group Buys are simple enough, all you need is a Paypal account and you will be able to purchase any item you like. You just go to the GB you want and click the purchase now button. Sometimes shipping costs are included and other times you may have to pay them at a later date. It’s all described in the Group Buy details. The GB host will then ship your item out to you, You usually l get a notifucation when this happens. You can see all the current GB’s here.

If you need any other help just give me or one of the other mods a shout! Enjoy your time on the forum!:)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
Thanks @Noodles, I'm collecting DVDs and Blu-rays for almost 20 years now. I joined this forum because I'm interested in the group buys. Could you explain to me how it works with paying and shipping?
I also got a YouTube channel for unboxings which you can check out here: www.youtube.com/c/MovieUnboxingHD

Cheers
Very nice channel! Whenever you have a new unboxing video, feel free to share them in the specific release thread if you wish. :thumbs:

Hopefully Sigill's post above answered your question about group buys, but if you still need help, then please just ask. :)

Reactions: Sigill